Apr 30 2014
By: Eric-ND Naughty Dog Developer 594 posts

The Last of Us Patch 1.07 Multiplayer New Trophies

[ Edited ]
7 replies 1772 views Edited May 6, 2014

Post your thoughts on the New Trophies in Patch 1.07. 

New Missions

• Downs with Enforcer
  • Downs with Specter
  • Downs with Double Barrel
  • Downs with Launcher
  • Downs with El Diablo
  • Downs with Assault Rifle
  • Downs with Flamethrower
  • Downs with Shotgun
  • Downs with Military Sniper Rifle
  • Downs with Machete
  • Downs with Full-Auto

New Trophies 

Grounded Mode Trophies

• Completed Grounded Mode
  • Completed Grounded Mode Plus

Abandoned Territories Trophies

• Forsaken Supply Raider
    • Complete a game of Supply Raid on Bookstore, Home Town, Suburbs, or Bus Depot
  • Forsaken Survivalist         
    • Complete a game of Survivors on Bookstore, Home Town, Suburbs, or Bus Depot
  • Forsaken Interrogator    
    • Complete a game of Interrogation on Bookstore, Home Town, Suburbs, or Bus Depot
  • Bookstore           
    • Complete a match on Bookstore without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions
  • Bus Depot           
    • Complete a match on Bus Depot without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions
  • Home Town        
    • Complete a match on Home Town without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions
  • Suburbs
    • Complete a match on Suburbs without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions

Reclaimed Territories Trophies

• Recovered Supply Raider
    • Complete a game of Supply Raid on Wharf, Capitol, Water Tower, or Coal Mine
  • Recovered Survivalist
    • Complete a game of Survivors on Wharf, Capitol, Water Tower, or Coal Mine
  • Recovered Interrogator
    • Complete a game of Interrogation on Wharf, Capitol, Water Tower, or Coal Mine
  • Water Tower
    • Complete a match on Water Tower without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions
  • Wharf
    • Complete a match on Wharf without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions
  • Capitol
    • Complete a match on Capitol without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions
  • Coal Mine
    • Complete a match on Coal Mine without dying and getting at least 3 downs or executions

Message 1 of 8 (1,772 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: The Last of Us Patch 1.07 Multiplayer New Trophies

May 6, 2014

I love the game but these MP trophies are, for the most part, a joke.  While some skill is involved, it really boils down to luck.  Will I get the map I need?  Will I get a team that works together (even though these trophies seem to lend themselves to a lone wolf approach)?  I have played quite a few games on MP and have rarely (if ever) seen anyone complete a match without a death no matter how good they are or how well their team works together.  Will this prevent me from playing more of TLoU's MP?  No way.  Just saying I think that some of these trophies could have been thought out a little bit better.

Either way, love the game and I appreciate all the work you put into it.  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8 (1,357 Views)
Sackboy
459 posts

May 6, 2014

I'm sad there is no trophy for clearing Left Behind on Grounded. That is all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBcWPc6U5nM
Message 3 of 8 (1,341 Views)
First Son
1 posts

May 7, 2014

I totally agree with this. I usually dislike trophies that rely on multiplayer because it's true. It does boil down to luck. Hopefully these recently added multiplayer trophies won't be added to TLOU remastered. Which I'm highly anticipating. 

Message 4 of 8 (1,235 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Jun 1, 2014

@Eric-ND @MacGruber310 you should patch the game to make players be able to get the MP trophies in Custom Matches, if you played the game you'd know that many people quit matches as soon as they die for the 1st time.

You guys should have came up with trophies that promote teamwork, like mark X enemies in X map or heal Y team mates in Y map, NOT go 3-0 in every DLC map. Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 8 (954 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jul 23, 2014

Can you please put out an update makine all 8 dlc trophies easier to achive just like it is being done on TLoU Remastered? It would be really annoying to have 8 trophies on PS4 that you can't get on PS3 only because of a diffaculty change

Message 6 of 8 (767 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Jul 24, 2014

notintoit wrote:

Can you please put out an update makine all 8 dlc trophies easier to achive just like it is being done on TLoU Remastered? It would be really annoying to have 8 trophies on PS4 that you can't get on PS3 only because of a diffaculty change

I guess changing the requiremet for a trophy that is already out is too much for anyone since i've never seen that happen, but patching the game so we're able to get them in Custom Games is definitely not impossible, there are many games where you can get MP trophies in Private Matches/Custom Games, ND just need to talk to some people and hear us, we all want that! I think...!

Message 7 of 8 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6722 posts

Jul 24, 2014

necrobump@@!@#@

on topic for the trophies... git gud

Feet
Message 8 of 8 (709 Views)