Apr 30 2014
By: Eric-ND Naughty Dog Developer 594 posts

The Last of Us Patch 1.07 Multiplayer Bug Fixes

[ Edited ]
10 replies 2109 views Edited May 6, 2014

Post your thoughts on the bug fixes in Patch 1.07. 

• Invisibility & Stuck-on-black-screen bug
    • Players who have become invisible or are stuck on a black screen (typically when waiting to respawn) will be kicked from the match.
    • Players who are kicked will not advance a clan day and suffer any clan losses.
    • Fixed a bug that allowed players to exploit supply boxes for extra ammo and 2x4s.
    • Fixed a bug that allowed player who was the Last One Standing to get additional comeback items from multiple supply boxes.
    • Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes crash when late joining a match.
    • Fixed a bug where players on opposite teams who are spawning at the same time would sometimes spawn near each other.
    • Fixed a bug where players would sometimes get stuck on a black screen when the host quits out during the match intro.
    • Fixed a bug that allowed players to avoid being stunned by a smoke bomb by vaulting over cover.
    • Fixed a rare crash that occurred for the player who stayed in a matchmaking game after all other players had quit.
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the death grunt VOX from playing when dying.
    • Fixed an issue that prevented players from properly shiv killing an enemy who was unlocking the lockbox.
    • Fixed an issue that prevented players using an upgraded 2x4 from downing an enemy who was unlocking the lockbox while repeatedly pressing Triangle
    • Corrected the alignment of many intro animation cameras.
    • Fixed an issue where players were receiving large weapon ammo when downing an enemy with a melee weapon after changing to a pistol-only loadout.
    • Fixed bug where players would sometimes get no ammo from a down/execution when using a pistol-only loadout.
    • Fixed a bug where player would hold their large firearm while doing a melee finisher.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when the player would sign out while refreshing the in-game store.
    • Fixed an issue where game winning VOX would not play when a game of survivors was won with a shiv kill.
    • Fixed an issue where a player’s modded 2x4 attack animation would be canceled if a player vaulted over an object.
    • Fixed a bug where the shiv cone wasn't aligned properly in certain cases, which made it easier to get a shiv from one side than the other.
    • The Military Sniper has reduced aim assist.
Message 1 of 11 (2,109 Views)
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Re: The Last of Us Patch 1.07 Multiplayer Bug Fixes

May 6, 2014

There isn't a thread for 1.07 Single-Player Bug Fixes, so I'll have to put this here:

The 'Endure and Survive' TAG cannot be unlocked on EU copies of the game as it stands (Possibly US as well, don't have the means to test it). The trophy works as intended, but the TAG and $250 in-game cash will not unlock, denying us access to several in-game unlockable items.

Have tried several runs of the game, deleting my profile each time, and it fails every time. My clan-mates are having the same issue. We'd really like to get those last few unlocks!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Questions/BUG-Endure-and-Survive-Tag-cannot-be-obta...

Message 2 of 11 (1,850 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
648 posts

May 6, 2014

Vault

Message 3 of 11 (1,829 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

May 6, 2014

I didn't think the melee finisher with the large firearm was a bug. I actually thought it was pretty cool to smack the crap out of an enemy with my sniper rifle. Kind of bummed out that has been removed

Message 4 of 11 (1,811 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

May 6, 2014

- Fixed an issue where anyone outside the USA only got a censored game instead of the full game they paid for?

Nah. Thought not.

Message 5 of 11 (1,803 Views)
Splicer
57 posts

May 8, 2014
Still getting stuck on the black screen while loading a game.
Message 6 of 11 (1,526 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

May 8, 2014
I've had a few "Lost connection to the Host" kicks (and my whole party with me)

Had a 0 bar guy ignore all damage, but also seemed to be unaware of us all hitting him as he meandered through the map lol
Message 7 of 11 (1,515 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

May 8, 2014

monkeybutler100 wrote:

- Fixed an issue where anyone outside the USA only got a censored game instead of the full game they paid for?

Nah. Thought not.

So move to the US.

Message 8 of 11 (1,512 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2812 posts

May 8, 2014

Shiny_Pony_ wrote:

monkeybutler100 wrote:

Nah. Thought not.

So move to the US.

Not everyone wants to leave the UK, scoot.

Message 9 of 11 (1,499 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 8, 2014

Naught Dog has no say in this matter.

Message 10 of 11 (1,441 Views)
0 Likes