Splicer
40 posts

Re: The Last of Us 2 Multiplayer

Feb 24, 2017

When I read all these comments here.. no wonder Uncharted 4 is garbage compared to Uncharted 2 & 3. Naughty Dog PLEASE don't listen to this forum. Just incompetent, unexperienced and (sorry) dumb players are writing things in this post. So shocking what wishes these people here have for TLoU2.

Message 21 of 25 (173 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Feb 26, 2017
They are angry because ND do a mess with u4 and they wishes the same fate to tlou2. If cogburn is the leader in tlou2 mp im sure that tlou2 will be worst...
Message 22 of 25 (156 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

3 days ago
I want them to fix how if you hit a guy with armor dead in the chest with a molotov it barely does anything but if you bounce it of the wall or the ground it works?smh
Ummmm wouldn't having a game mode where you dont have listen mode destroy any reason for using cover training or agility in a game? The fact that it destroys the need for like half the perks in the game would be annoying, but I'm more concerned about how it'll likely end with one or both of the two teams too scared to move Anywhere? Definitely not in a public game but would be a cool setting to adjust in a private match. Another big issue I think we would all like to see evaluated is the lag where you got shot through cover because you were standing up two seconds ago? Also many more guns and perks please!?(idk how you would tho you guys pretty much covered everything I can think of) I have a couple half-baked ideas for some perks like the ability to play dead or to set bear traps which dont show up in listen mode (but can still be spotted, marked, and broke with a shot or two) and one last thing, you know how the bow, semi-auto, tactical shotgun, and variable rifle are all 400 points instead of 300? Why did they make the el diablo a purchase weapon when they could've made it the pistol equivalent of one of those costing a **bleep** ton of loudout points like 5-7 and having six shots at spawn. (Its not the best idea but I hope there'll be more super pistols in the next game) and maybe (seems like a bad idea but hear me out) we have more loud out points next game something like 15-21.
Message 23 of 25 (38 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

3 days ago
My ideas aren't that great and I only advise the ideas for perks. But wouldn't you agree having a no LM game would be stupid it would take all the purpose away for the 8 loadout points people spend on agility and covert to completely avoid being "heard". Having a settings menu for private matches would be nice tho giving private matches unlimited time or no throwables or no medkits would be fine because I can choose to steer clear of that **bleep**. But making it a publoc game mode is a bad idea
Message 24 of 25 (35 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
3 days ago

No LM is a *bleep* idea 100% tho

MOD EDIT: Removed profanity. Please do not try to avoid the profanity filter. -minako85v
Message 25 of 25 (34 Views)
0 Likes