First Son
2 posts

Re: The Last Of Us - Freeze on factions connection screen

Mar 19, 2017
How you fix it is you press factions and then you hit the home botton and you wait for the bar to start over then you press the home button again and then press circle when it asks you if about face book then your good to go👍
Message 71 of 73 (86 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 22, 2017

I have figure out the issue after some experment  , if the problem your speaking about the freeze before the bar totally load then that' the one i have, it's before even the feture of the FB will appear anyway follow the steps and you can ask if something not match what i said:

Click on factions mp and you will be ask to sign in in case your not , once the load screen appear from the start press the PS button from your controler and you will be in the background of your PS3 it's ok the load will continuo till you see it pass and then it's either you can wait till the screen of the function will go or either the first load bar will finish you can still see it done then it will appear to be another load bar for the FB will appear to tell you that the FB not supported just click Circle and it will be gone and you will find your self there safe.

on the very start of the steps i mention make sure not to let the load screen pass after the half or els your ps3 will freeze , sometimes i just get busy with something and i will restart cause i kept on forgotten but it works finally with my way. hope this helps everyone Enjoy>>

Message 72 of 73 (73 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

3 weeks ago
You can get around this problem by pressing the PS3 button when the connecting bar is just past half way loaded, leave it until it loads in the background and then it will say something about features. Click PS3 button again and your in. It happens on my other accounts when they did an update. Hope this helps.
Message 73 of 73 (31 Views)
0 Likes