First Son
4 posts

Re: The Last Of Us - Freeze on factions connection screen

Jun 30, 2016

it works for me too, but I had this issue like... 1 month ago.. before that, it never happened. 

Message 61 of 73 (818 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 5, 2016

still have this problem, but I found a solution! It's not really the best solution but right when you click on "Factions MP" you have to press ps button(not hold) and then you wait until the connecting bar goes all the way to the end and back. Then you press PS button again and Voilà! Works like a charm. It's just annoying because you have to do it everytime you play.

Message 62 of 73 (785 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 20, 2016

Guys in my case when the connecting bar fills the playstation3 freezes and i am forced to restart.Also i tried doing the thing with the ps button but when it fills up everything freezes and i can't do anything

Message 63 of 73 (723 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 13, 2016
This right here works for me everytime. When the connection screen comes up press the home button. Then in the background u will see the bar load all the way and load a second time. Once it loads the second time and stops press the home button again and a message will appear informing u that the facebook feature is not longer available. Then it should take u right to factions mp main menu. This video will show u if my explanation didn't help.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ1EMaOtmqM
Message 64 of 73 (624 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 13, 2016

I recently have this issue, does anyone has a resolution?

Message 65 of 73 (619 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 29, 2016
My game is kind of like that but it gets to about 75% on the connections screen and goes no further I let it sit like that for 1 hour and it does not move. I think it was the last update I installed some how they have to go back to a recent update that works for the last of us
Message 66 of 73 (564 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 8, 2016
Ok i have found a way to get pass the freeze on the last of us factions mp. First, load game normally, then when you select factions mp, as soon as you click it, press the ps button kn your controller, then just wait after it loads past the freeze point wait a few seconds then press the ps button again. Should load up a page about facebook features or somthing. Then just hit circle and enjoy factions mp.
Message 67 of 73 (531 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 15, 2016

Oh hell yeah! Back in to kick some **bleep** with the PS button fix. THanks guys... I thought my system was forever doomed!

Message 68 of 73 (495 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 1, 2016
I figured out how to fix it all you do Is press the middle button right after you click multiplayer and press it again when you see the loading restart.
Message 69 of 73 (448 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2017
Thanx it works when you press the ps button and loading in the background ; )
Message 70 of 73 (128 Views)
0 Likes