Splicer
48 posts

Re: Teamwork. A concept lost on some people.

Jun 17, 2013
I agree I tend to play with people I've added only although I HATE it when people run past revealing my position-the tactic I've found works is to either move quickly in the other direction or use the distraction they've caused to kill anyone around their body and do it fast-silenced pistol Smiley Happy umm as for the reviving there has been a number of times where I've tried to revive a team mate who's right next to a downed enemy and the game automatically has me execute them which probably made it look like I was being a d**k but I was actually trying to help them :/ as for trying to be rambo-it doesn't work you'd think they'd have figured this out but no...although sue to others lack of team work I have become quite good at playing on my own-just need to outsmart them use the fact they are unlikely to be working as a team to your advantage or if they are try and ambush them with a bomb when they are close together-i took out a whole team as the last man standing using these tactics yesterday and only took one bullet Smiley Happy I was pretty pleased with that accomplishment haha
Message 21 of 29 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Jun 17, 2013

What did you think with a KDR in your stats. People will be selfish that way. 

TLOU Ellie Signature photo Snowysignature2_zps1e7a159e.png
Message 22 of 29 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
2019 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Hate to say it brother but that's just this current generation at its finest. Just find some DudeBros and make it rain.
Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 23 of 29 (238 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Yep bunch of idiots. I jus finished another round where my entire team went solo, even when i tried to follow one they were useless. Two of them didnt get any kills the whole game. So i did some solo tactics outta self preservation and came out on top. But yeh frustrating still. Found snother game now wit some players wit brains, the rare occurrence Smiley Tongue
Message 24 of 29 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
639 posts

Jun 17, 2013

I complain about team work and I just went solo and all Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven on 3 dudes on the University map lol

They all sat behind the fountain and were looking towards the Science lab area, I creep up behind shiv one of them, pull out my revolver and blast another then drop a smoke bomb and shiv'd the last. Its times like this I want a replay function XD

Message 25 of 29 (200 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Jun 17, 2013

I usually try to play with a full party of people I know.

If it is just 3 of us, the stranger on the team still gets treated like one of us (we watch their back, heal them, revive them, etc.)

If they refuse to return the same courtesy, then they are on their own.

We have actually gotten a few friend requests / gamers asking to join our party, because of the teamwork and communication we have.

Teamwork will win 9/10 teams.

Especially against a team of lone wolves.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 26 of 29 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1603 posts

Jun 17, 2013

I was playing the other day and I got two guys downed but the last one just manages to down me aswell. I can see a teammate running towards me. Yay, I'm saved!

He runs right by me, special executes both my kills, then he runs to my dead body and says "Sorry, couldn't get to you in time". 

Message 27 of 29 (186 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Jun 17, 2013

King_Cobra97 wrote:

I was playing the other day and I got two guys downed but the last one just manages to down me aswell. I can see a teammate running towards me. Yay, I'm saved!

He runs right by me, special executes both my kills, then he runs to my dead body and says "Sorry, couldn't get to you in time". 

Something similar happened to me, I was downed and there was a teammate RIGHT NEXT TO ME, I was practically fused with the guy.  He just decided to go into his backpack, make and buy a few things, and runs off after a red dot appears on the mini-map.  Cat Mad

Sully

Message 28 of 29 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Jun 17, 2013

King_Cobra97 wrote:

Same thing has happened to me and my buddies.

The 4th person on our team (a stranger) was so self absorbed, we finally told each other "Don't help him out."

At one point he was down right next to all three of us. We were safely behind cover and could have easily revived him.

Instead, we laughed and ignored him.... If that was how he was going to treat us, we were going to do the same thing.
I'm sure we would have revived him if we were at risk of losing the match, but we were ahead and figured his K/D ratio could take the hit.

That is just one of a few times this has happened. Usually, if they see 3 of us working together, they will do the same.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 29 of 29 (174 Views)
0 Likes