Wastelander
639 posts

Re: Teamwork. A concept lost on some people.

Jun 16, 2013

bent_toe wrote:
Play with friends = solution

Oh silly me. How did I not think of this......

Message 11 of 29 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
12 posts

Jun 16, 2013

This is why I refuse to play with randoms...it seems most are to stupid to understand the concept,and just want to run around like they do in other MP games and be the "king of the leaderboards"

My first priority going into a survivor game is making sure I keep the folks in my camp healthy,and gaining more survivors.

Message 12 of 29 (239 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1846 posts

Jun 16, 2013
This game is all about team work.

With built in last stand revives and EVERYONE having the revive ability (both the ability to go into revive and the ability to revive). I think both those should be a perk or something.

The key to success In the game with these abilities is therefore to crouch around In a nice wee daisy chain like bum buddies.
Killzone 2 userbar
Message 13 of 29 (229 Views)
First Son
17 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Having a good or bad team makes all the difference in the world on this game. My god how many times my entire team has gone rouge and every single one of those times we lose. Every time. But then U can't leave the game either or your clan is worse off than before u started the game

Sigh

Message 14 of 29 (228 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Jun 16, 2013

TwinSnakes89 wrote:

3) team mate just standing there while you're begging for help from the bullet you just took in the gut and bleeding out on top of their brand new adidas trainers they looted.

They're experiencing Lag.

Sully

Message 15 of 29 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 16, 2013

To bad there's only 4 people on the opposite team.

Message 16 of 29 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Original Poster (TwinSnakes89) - I totally feel your pain. Very few of my PSN friends have TLoU yet, and we're divided by the daft Factions divide (which serves no actual purpose beside segmenting the player pool).

Every match I seem to be covering team-mates as they blindly stumble around the map getting shot in the back over and over. In other games this would be annoying enough, but with the Clan meta-game it's downright maddening.

Message 17 of 29 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Bovrillor wrote:

Original Poster (TwinSnakes89) - I totally feel your pain. Very few of my PSN friends have TLoU yet, and we're divided by the daft Factions divide (which serves no actual purpose beside segmenting the player pool).

Hmm what? You can still team up with your friends, regardless of what faction they're with.

Message 18 of 29 (200 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Jun 16, 2013

I always have CT2 on my loadout and I've gotten a few people who run up around my area. Unfortunately, you can't tell what loadout your teammates have because crouch walking without at least CT2 is still noticable on radar.

Two of my loadouts do not have any type of support (heal/revive) so... unfortunately 10% of the time I am literally unable to revive anyone. Smiley Sad Otherwise I do revive.

I need to start adding TLOF players to my PSN, playing with randoms vs people who know each other is not a very fun time.

Message 19 of 29 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Tell me about it. Ive lost it tnite wit the lack of teamwork. Had to turn the game off. All these bloody john rambos out there thinkin they can take on 4 enemies working as a team is absolutely frustrating, then they juz stand there while ur being killed dnt try kill the enemy, seldom get revived. Honestly the best ever conceived multiplayer is all it is; Conceived, not executed. I think ill b going bak to max payne 3 for multiplayer on the ps3.
Message 20 of 29 (142 Views)
0 Likes