Is the idea of working together so hard for some people? The multiplayer portion of the game requires it yet numerous times there has been:
1) my team are all together only for them to suddenly disperse into the void
2) I'll be standing still or crouch walking with convert training 2 on only for them to sprint past me like linford Cristy and get their face blown off and revealing my position.
3) team mate just standing there while you're begging for help from the bullet you just took in the gut and bleeding out on top of their brand new adidas trainers they looted.
When I meet someone who actually knows the concept of team work I cling to them like glue and we work together and I would probably add them to my friends list in order to be sure the matchmaking doesn't have a melt down and puts a heavily unbalanced team together.
4) instead of waiting for team mates to respawn they go into Rambo mode thinking they can do it all themselves.
5) they decide to execute someone instead of helping you and it results in your death. They're not going anywhere. Why are you making them the priority?
This is probably the most infuriating part of the game. With other games you don't need to be as reliant on other people. Now imforced to rely on a Frenchman who can't speak a word of English as the matchmaking must think I'm in France.
Rant over XD
haha man totally get where you;re coming from
Me and some friends are developing some teamwork ides, i'm experimenting with recon/targetting, a mate is healer/revive, another mate doing crafting fr more bombs etc, last member is a stealth guy to pick off stragglers etc
It needs a lot more develoment of course, but that's loosely what we're doing, also, Mics are ESSENTIAL!
Can't believe how many people play without 'em!
It has happened to me a lot. Main reason I didn't have a good experience with my first five or ten games in Survivors. That "no respawn" seems to just make people more careless. Thankfully, a friend of mine is picking it up today so will finally have a buddy system going. Should start enjoying the Multiplayer a lot more.
Also is it me or the silence semi-auto rifle dominating matches?
lmao @ people thinking teamwork = no skill
it's a team game, so erm... teamwork is gonna happen. Complicated I know
It's also much more enjoyable and fulfilling generally to work as a team in anything that allows it, unless of course you have a giant ego that needs feeding