Jun 16 2013
By: TwinSnakes89 Wastelander 639 posts

Teamwork. A concept lost on some people.

[ Edited ]
28 replies 601 views Edited Jun 16, 2013

Is the idea of working together so hard for some people? The multiplayer portion of the game requires it yet numerous times there has been:

1) my team are all together only for them to suddenly disperse into the void

2) I'll be standing still or crouch walking with convert training 2 on only for them to sprint past me like linford Cristy and get their face blown off and revealing my position. 

3) team mate just standing there while you're begging for help from the bullet you just took in the gut and bleeding out on top of their brand new adidas trainers they looted.

When I meet someone who actually knows the concept of team work I cling to them like glue and we work together and I would probably add them to my friends list in order to be sure the matchmaking doesn't have a melt down and puts a heavily unbalanced team together. 

4) instead of waiting for team mates to respawn they go into Rambo mode thinking they can do it all themselves. 

5) they decide to execute someone instead of helping you and it results in your death. They're not going anywhere. Why are you making them the priority? 

This is probably the most infuriating part of the game. With other games you don't need to be as reliant on other people. Now imforced to rely on a Frenchman who can't speak a word of English as the matchmaking must think I'm in France. 

Rant over XD 

Message 1 of 29 (601 Views)
Wastelander
529 posts

Re: Teamwork. A concept lost on some people.

Jun 16, 2013

haha man totally get where you;re coming from Smiley Happy

Me and some friends are developing some teamwork ides, i'm experimenting with recon/targetting, a mate is healer/revive, another mate doing crafting fr more bombs etc, last member is a stealth guy to pick off stragglers etc

It needs a lot more develoment of course, but that's loosely what we're doing, also, Mics are ESSENTIAL!

Can't believe how many people play without 'em!

'Rock is OP, paper is fine as it is': Scissors

Click This! ---> Youtube
Don't click this! --> Blog
Message 2 of 29 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Jun 16, 2013
Yeah I'm never playing with randoms again. Only teaming up with the good folks here.
Message 3 of 29 (555 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Jun 16, 2013

It has happened to me a lot. Main reason I didn't have a good experience with my first five or ten games in Survivors. That "no respawn" seems to just make people more careless. Thankfully, a friend of mine is picking it up today so will finally have a buddy system going. Should start enjoying the Multiplayer a lot more.

Also is it me or the silence semi-auto rifle dominating matches?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 29 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11584 posts

Jun 16, 2013
Teamwork is for people who don't have skill. I once went up against six people at ONCE in a survivor round. Where's your teamwork now?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 5 of 29 (535 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Jun 16, 2013
All hail AK. A god among men.
Message 6 of 29 (532 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Jun 16, 2013
He says "6 people" yet there can only be four alive at a time.

Message 7 of 29 (519 Views)
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

Amen brother!!! Add me up I can revive and heal on the back end. 

PSN: MiguelitoMcLoser

Message 8 of 29 (494 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Jun 16, 2013
Play with friends = solution
Canon 1Ds
Message 9 of 29 (472 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
529 posts

Jun 16, 2013

lmao @ people thinking teamwork = no skill

it's a team game, so erm... teamwork is gonna happen. Complicated I know Smiley Happy

It's also much more enjoyable and fulfilling generally to work as a team in anything that allows it, unless of course you have a giant ego that needs feeding Smiley Very Happy

'Rock is OP, paper is fine as it is': Scissors

Click This! ---> Youtube
Don't click this! --> Blog
Message 10 of 29 (420 Views)