Becareful what you asked for.
For my friend with 1mbps of DSL, the game is playable at least... But the white plug strikes very often...
Here is his answers
- Are you still seeing severe lag situations - Surprisingly no
- Are you getting the disconnect icon frequently? Yes, very often.
- Where are you located? Spain
- Are you using a wired or wireless connection? Wired
- What is your NAT type set to? Type 2
- Are there any uploads, streaming video (YouTube / Netflix), or torrents going on while you're playing multiplayer? No, everything it's shut down.
- Have you tried exiting matchmaking and finding a new match? Does every match you find have the same issues? Yes, and yes.
Yoyos/blitz act like PC Elitists around here.
Okay, we get it. You guys don't have any issues playing MP and will continue to slam people who are having issues playing this game. We're sorry for whining and **bleep** about lag, it's our fault because we don't take time to fix it and have slow connections when some of us really don't. and has never experienced a lag like this in any other MPs...
but we will continue to complain until this problem is resolved and y'all just gonna have to deal with it. pce
Unlucky fellows with lagging issues should do their homework and measure their line quality with www.pingtest.net. Test against some 2, 3 test servers in your region.
If you can't get even get a Grade A or B line quality in your region MP is not going to be smooth and ND is not to blame for.
No lag today 5 bars all worked fine and smooth so far, and now explain why the last few days while I did not change anything in my network I suddenly had horrible lag like never before. I can tell you it was a bug with the patch. Now suddenly the connection improved, so as i said, it was a bug maybe they fixed it now partially seems nice again