Reply
Aug 07 2014
By: MacGruber310 Naughty Dog Developer 593 posts
Offline

PS4 Live Update 1.01.012

73 replies 6614 views Edited Aug 7, 2014

We've just pushed a live update that should improve matchmaking times.  While this is a not a full fix, our update should hopefully reduce matchmaking times. We are still working on a patch which should dramatically improve matchmaking times and we'll get into more detail about that a bit later.  Also, in this live update is a fix to the Flamethrower damage. The PS4 Flamethrower should now output damage at the same speed as the PS3 Flamethrower.

 

Please back out of Factions and re-enter and you should be on version 1.01.012. Also, if you could describe your matchmaking times here it would greatly help us determine how our changes are doing. Thank you!

Message 1 of 74 (6,614 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/04/1999
Offline
1499 posts
 

Re: PS4 Live Update 1.01.012

Aug 7, 2014
Is the glitch where the flamethrower uses fuel for special executions fixed? Please don't tell me that's intentional.
Message 2 of 74 (6,597 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/12/2009
Offline
4780 posts
 

Re: PS4 Live Update 1.01.012

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2014

Cool, I knew the flammenwerfer was glitched Smiley Happy

tlousig2
Message 3 of 74 (6,562 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 06/05/2010
Offline
593 posts
 

Re: PS4 Live Update 1.01.012

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2014

Cyris wrote:
Is the glitch where the flamethrower uses fuel for special executions fixed? Please don't tell me that's intentional.

 

That's a bug that will require a patch to fix. It's on the list so it should make it into a patch down the road.

Message 4 of 74 (6,559 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/12/2009
Offline
4780 posts
 

Re: PS4 Live Update 1.01.012

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2014

MacGruber310 wrote:

words

_______

 

I'm not entirely sure if you can answer, but people are very confused about it so I thought I'd ask, is the upcoming map pack 2 maps or 4? 

tlousig2
Message 5 of 74 (6,554 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/02/2009
Offline
1371 posts
 

Re: PS4 Live Update 1.01.012

Aug 7, 2014

Time to make some Straggler toast.

Message 6 of 74 (6,541 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/04/1999
Offline
1499 posts
 

Re: PS4 Live Update 1.01.012

Aug 7, 2014

MacGruber310 wrote:

Cyris wrote:
Is the glitch where the flamethrower uses fuel for special executions fixed? Please don't tell me that's intentional.

 

That's a bug that will require a patch to fix. It's on the list so it should make it into a patch down the road.


Cool. Really appreciate how well/quick you are handling feedback!

Message 7 of 74 (6,522 Views)
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/08/2010
Offline
16536 posts
 

Re: PS4 Live Update 1.01.012

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2014

Cyris wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

Cyris wrote:
Is the glitch where the flamethrower uses fuel for special executions fixed? Please don't tell me that's intentional.

 

That's a bug that will require a patch to fix. It's on the list so it should make it into a patch down the road.


Cool. Really appreciate how well/quick you are handling feedback!


You're **bleep**ting us, right, Cyris?  The Flammenwerfer 6-fuel use for Special Executions was there at PS3 release, 14 months ago...

If you're being sarcastic ignore above comment... Smiley Happy

[ 39 ]
Message 8 of 74 (6,506 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
19485 posts
 

Re: PS4 Live Update 1.01.012

Aug 7, 2014

Awwww yesssssss.

 

Flamethrower, we got some catching up to do.

Message 9 of 74 (6,502 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/24/2014
Offline
3132 posts
 

Re: PS4 Live Update 1.01.012

Aug 7, 2014

Getting matches very quickly now. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3vPDpbsHk_L1zuIelKwTxw

MGSV S rank walkthrough in progress.
Message 10 of 74 (1,224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes