First Son
6 posts

Re: Official TLOU Patch 1.03 and Interrogation Mode Feedback Thread

Sep 5, 2013
The new update 1.03 is awsome. Interrogation is the perfect hybrid of survivors and supply raid. And you have a chance to get major amounts of ration points. Would it possible for me to get the digital bonus sony/naughty dog?
Message 1221 of 1,331 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 5, 2013
Please consider it sony/naughty dog. I enjoy the last of us. I constantly play daily and i have now declared this my favorite game. I bought the last of us season pass. Therefore, i feel that i should be rewarded of something by naughty dog not releasing dlc back in august. Hope you read this.
Message 1222 of 1,331 (213 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Sep 6, 2013
I also think that the shiv execution take longer than they should. It was made to deliver a quick kill, but im not seeing that. Also, i think that the spawns could improve on maps like university. People tend to spawn in the middle of gun fire. Hope you read his Sony, I really would like the digital bonus. I play the last of us over everything.
Message 1223 of 1,331 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
388 posts

Sep 6, 2013

Man I'm addicted to the mode. Party people go lets go survivor or supply reid and I'm like "sure man" but internally I'm like "ARGH!!!!"

Already racked up like 300+ interrogations. A great mode for those who love to shiv.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring the Carlton to TLOU

Message 1224 of 1,331 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

New DLC

Sep 6, 2013

AI Clickers and Runners in a wave based survival mode with up to 3 friends, with Bloaters as bosses every 5 or so rounds. This would be SICK!!!!! Please consider.

Message 1225 of 1,331 (179 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Sep 6, 2013

Not perfect, but by far the best of the three modes. The action when assaulting the safe is often fantastic... I couldn't believe how many blue supply drop blips were littering the radar. Honestly, I hardly want to touch the other modes now.

Combine that with the overall improvements (particularly the Explosive Expert radius reduction), and I'm actually interested in this game again, after a month off.

Message 1226 of 1,331 (175 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
916 posts

Sep 7, 2013
What was the reward?
[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Message 1227 of 1,331 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 7, 2013

IM having big problems with this patch like players Immorality, freezing, and losing ppl when I had 80 food items only need 74 or 75 wining the match complete the defense of the camp with 12 kills only needing 9 and I still lose ppl 16 ppl died 

fix it please!

Message 1228 of 1,331 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Interrogation design issues

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2013

Okay, first off I'd like to say it's nice that you're giving free content well after the game has come out. Really awesome!

But there are some problems with this new game mode. Some just completely break what the TLOU multiplayer is.

My biggest complaint is the spawning. The enemies will always spawn in their area, even if your team is spread out all around their base. Last night my team had the box 2/3 open, and left it at 2/3 to get some supplies. I swear, the guys were repeatedly spawning right before our eyes. It creates this hectic and ridiculous situation that I expect from COD. You just got to rush in mindlessly because, no matter how good you do - even if you take all 4 out YOURSELF - they will spawn more or less next to you. It just feels like 'what's the **bleep** point? Might as well just go for a draw...'

This hectic and ridiculous situation is empathized by the fact bombs stay for the duration of the match. Death doesn't even matter in this game past the interrogation stage; you will find sacrificing yourself works to your team's advantage. It just breaks the pragmatic mind-set that the other two modes do brilliantly.

I don't know if you noticed in your internal playtests, but there is a ridiculous amount of tie-games. If we have the box 2/3 open, while the other team has 0/3, it still ends in a tie. It goes back to the whole 'what's the point?'. If you could get 1/3 open, you have a lead to defend. If you lose it, then you go on the attack again. If you have it more open than the other team, you win. Just the bonus you get depends on how open it was. Do that, fix the spawning and the bombs, and you might have a compelling game mode.

Thank you.

Message 1229 of 1,331 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2125 posts

Sep 8, 2013

One thing that I'd like to see is my teammate not dying when I deny them getting interrogated. Same can go with executions as well.

Message 1230 of 1,331 (321 Views)