I Only Post Everything
1242 posts

Re: Multiplayer Hacked lobby

Jun 27, 2013
I have yet to experience a match like that but from the description I'd say it goes way beyond lag guys. These hackers need to be punished. Preferably by permenent bann from the game.
 photo PS4Tag_zpsqnbvt5di.png
Message 11 of 20 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Telekill wrote:
I have yet to experience a match like that but from the description I'd say it goes way beyond lag guys. These hackers need to be punished. Preferably by permenent bann from the game.

It's not lag, and it's not hacking.

It's a problem with the netcode. This problem has been around since Uncharted 2.

Message 12 of 20 (282 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Just encountered more glitchs yesterday. I got downed by a smoke bomb, one punch down me when i had full health, bullets phasing through people, and upgraded 2x4 losing to fists. The worse was when I was behind someone, use my whole flamethrower clip on his back and hit him with my upgraded 2x4 and he punched me to death.Then I shot to death but didn't record as a kill but he was not on the field anymore and 2 minutes later I burst into flames saying that he killed me with a molotov when he was dead. 

Message 13 of 20 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jul 3, 2013

i played a match yesterday and my teammate don't activate the opponent nail bomb, but when i get near both us get down lol

Wastelander
639 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Wish I was invisible sometimes 

Message 15 of 20 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Jul 3, 2013
It happened to me a few times, the "no names" is the most annoying part. All the times it happened it was internet lag that caused it (my sister hogging the internet for her video chats... as soon as she starts the chat my game gets like that, my internet is not very fast).
Editor/Organizer
Message 16 of 20 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
76 posts

Jul 3, 2013

yesterday some guy came down the corridor blasting,i fired a few shots in him he drops to all fours,downed.I get my revolver out and fire a few shots into him for the execution but he doesn't die,instead he rises up onto his feet like a heavly armed lazarus throws a bomb at me which just hovered above his own head,i retreat to escape the bomb and it explodes BEHIND me.

About 5 seconds later i was kicked from the game,about 2 mins in which counted toward my mission.

This is bs.

Absolutly love this game sp and mp but when i started seening guys flying around maps on U3 i stopped playing it,and my patience is running out with this too.

Message 17 of 20 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
294 posts

Jul 3, 2013

This happened to me the other day. I was complaining that I could not see the guy bashing me...my friends were laughing because they could clearly see him but I could not.

So I'm going out on a limb and say not a hack or glitch...just another way for me to die in game is all.

This account is being put to pasture soon...Danny_Xanax shall be the new me.
BHD | LaG | Twitter
Message 18 of 20 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 16, 2013

this game is full of hackers.yes some are glitches but there are still a lot of hackers. like this one kid could only be killed by bombs, i played 4 matches with him and he openly admitted to it.in another match there were invisible bombs and when 1 person blew up it downed the intire team every time. i love this game but they seriously need to fix these things cause its getting pretty frustrating .

Message 19 of 20 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Yeah happened to me before, no names, screen went black, it even showed me an enemy molotov death scene before freezing my screen but timer is still ongoing and accurate. LOL. I got punched by invisble ghost before too. -.- Heard the sound but saw no one. I've also been killed at least once by someone who was supposedly down or something like that...

photo 6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - twitter.com/mrsjimmymare
Message 20 of 20 (148 Views)
0 Likes