Limit Breaker
17803 posts

Re: Michael Jackson shiv: legit tactic?

Nov 20, 2013

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

^ Scoot was into blindfiring people? really?

No.  My big complaint when it got nerfed was the G-MAL.  

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 91 of 204 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2013

scootgar wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

scootgar wrote:
See? Forgotten.

I remember how you were distraught after the first nerf of blindfire in U3 (that was badly needed to give anyone incentive to press L1) that you said "Where's the fun". I remember that.

Now you're making things up. Smiley Very Happy  Keep it up and I'll tell about your little secret.

I quoted your direct words. "Where's the fun" - scootgar. Please tell me and everyone my little secret. There's nothing that you could possible say that would make any difference to me.

Message 92 of 204 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
7859 posts

Nov 20, 2013

If we are comparing it to the wack n'roll of UC3 then it is legit as ND officially said that the wack n'roll was a legitimate tactic and even promoted it on UCTV...

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 93 of 204 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
388 posts

Nov 20, 2013

Its an exploit, the wide radius was probably meant to easily prevent your teammates from getting shived. Being a battlefield 3 bunny hopping dog tag stealer, the circle shiv is the main reason I just got hooked on this game. I haven't touched battlefield 3 in months. When I stopped I was between rank 27-30, made it as high as 16. Never used knife only servers, nor ran like an idiot with my knife out. Anyways I hope they don't nerf the radius because I love circle shiving.

BF3 Stats

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring the Carlton to TLOU

Message 94 of 204 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Nov 20, 2013

Evoslip wrote:

Its an exploit, the wide radius was probably meant to easily prevent your teammates from getting shived. Being a battlefield 3 bunny hopping dog tag stealer, the circle shiv is the main reason I just got hooked on this game. I haven't touched battlefield 3 in months. When I stopped I was between rank 27-30, made it as high as 16. Never used knife only servers, nor ran like an idiot with my knife out. Anyways I hope they don't nerf the radius because I love circle shiving.

Let me get this straight... the reason you got hooked on this game is becasue of what you call "an exploit" and a melee tactic? You must have lost interest in U3 recently...

Message 95 of 204 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

Nov 20, 2013

AK who said there was something wrong with blindfiring?

Message 96 of 204 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
12409 posts

Nov 20, 2013
^your question about scootgar had a negative connotation towards blindfire.

So I asked what was wrong with blindfire. That's all.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 97 of 204 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2013

^ No it didn't, I just thought of Scoot as a AK man myself. You made a wrong assumption AK.

Message 98 of 204 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
7859 posts

Nov 20, 2013

AKs blindfired

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 99 of 204 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2013

^ I thought of Scoot as a AK man who aims with the AK, happy?

Message 100 of 204 (372 Views)
0 Likes