Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
60 posts

Re: Looking for a shiny

May 23, 2014
To team up and play Survivor is really where this game shines in mp if you ask me. I play supply raid as well when i play by my self though. I just feel that its so much more satisfying to get those kills in Survivor mode and so much more fun to win a whole match as a team toghether in Survivor. Respawn gameplay in mp shooters is something that started originally on pc games like quake, originally on consoles it has allways been team death match and round based that matters and that's where the best players are at, im not kidding, so many mindless run&gun players in supply raid. Good thing we got those 3 modes so everyone can be happy. I don't think i would play this game for a long time with only respawn gameplay, for me it gets kinda repetetive playing only respawn type of gameplay all day long. Just my view on that.
Message 11 of 19 (113 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2014

I agree survivors mod is the place for the best players, and there are many very good ones especially in DLC. However I stopped playing this mod because my friends play mainly supply raid (which I dont like that much even though I am good at).

My favourite mod is interrogation, where I am pretty good at and play as a supporter. You can add me if you want however I dont play so much at the moment, got a bit bored lately. However that happend before I just cant stop playing this game completly.

someone give me a challenge
Message 12 of 19 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16259 posts

May 23, 2014

SCORPIONFURY wrote:
it has allways been team death match and round based that matters and that's where the best players are at,

Wow.   Fr rls?

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 13 of 19 (86 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18608 posts

May 23, 2014

scootgar wrote:

SCORPIONFURY wrote:
it has allways been team death match and round based that matters and that's where the best players are at,

Wow.   Fr rls?

Obviously Interrogation doesn't exist and/or is full of n0bs who don't know how to play the game (including me).

Message 14 of 19 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

May 23, 2014

I'm playing video games for 22 years. The last time I enjoyed some team deatmatch variant was in Halo and Counter Strike.

Games moved on from those times and we can play today doesn't appeal to me. It bores me mostly. The games are way too fast paced for my tastes and require only fast reflexes and trigger fingers. No other skills, like precision, or tactics whatsoever. If you die, you will be informed who, where from and with what weapon (even how exactly in some cases) killed you and you can extract your revenge in 3-2-1 GO!

What I enjoyed the most was Team Sneaking in Metal Gear Online. The servers are long dead cold and the game was riddled with many cheaters and massive lag anyway. While Ghost Recon Future Soldier offered a good and similar gameplay in the beta, it got adjusted and the final version is closer to run&gun than any attempt to remain a tactical game.

The Last of Us is a survivor type of game. No automatic health regeneration (freking bloody, or monochromatic screens everywhere), ammo is usually scarce and in Survivors mode you have to use your brain a bit.

Sure. You can just buy armor and rush with throwables, shotgun, flame etc and just degrade the game into one of the many mindless shooters out there, but that's a big shame. What's nice about it is that you get ONE life and you screw up it's spectator mode for you. You have to conserve your health and ammo wisely, or you may end up with an empty clip and holes in your shirt. The only negatives about the game I can think of is the ability to voice chat between dead and living players (revealing enemy locations etc) and the damned welfare system. It's not perfect and it makes me rage sometimes, but it's by far the best online experience I can get out of all current games and I really doubt there will be anything similar, or better anytime soon.

I added you both now. I don't know how good I am, or what's my K/D because I don't care. Sometimes I do 15:0, sometimes I do 2:5. :smileyhappy:

Message 15 of 19 (71 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2014

True I bought BF4 assuming it would be a shooter, no that game is total crap not worth one EUR, its just a run around and shoot at sight, thats why the last of us MP is that good, you have time to plan your actions

someone give me a challenge
Message 16 of 19 (71 Views)
Survivor
2057 posts

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2014
Im in US timezpne but i play survivors and interrogation mainly and use PSN chat to communicate too. Add meeeee
No me gusta los magos de bodyshot
Message 17 of 19 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2242 posts

May 23, 2014

"Im in US timezpne but i play survivors and interrogation mainly and use PSN chat to communicate too. Add meeeee"

It's worth it just to see those funky dance moves!

My NoobTube Channel

Campaign for CHICKEN MASK!

Message 18 of 19 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

May 24, 2014
You can add me: selassiii .i love interrogation not to big of a fan of survivors. Im more off a suicide bomber and teaparty type of person
I wouldn't touch you with a broomstick.
Message 19 of 19 (26 Views)
0 Likes