Nov 14 2013
By: AKyemeni Naughty Paw 12268 posts

Just had a terrible game? Post here!

66 replies 524 views Edited Nov 14, 2013

Did you just had a bad game? Perhaps you just sucked? Perhaps your aim was just everywhere? I know, it's those darn molotovs, isn't it? That team with crafter 3 gave you a hard time? Lag? Trying out a new loadout, going 1 and 14 in the process?

Post your rage and/or excuses for your terrible performance here!

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 1 of 67 (524 Views)
Naughty Paw
12268 posts

Re: Just had a terrible game? Post here!

Nov 14, 2013
Two days ago, as I was rolling in a party with dadno (he can attest to this), we were in a game of supply raid at checkpoint. I was using the hunting rifle and my shots were ALL OVER the place. Just as I was about to pull the trigger, some unforeseen power would just jerk my right thump off target. I've never raged as hard before, nor have I sucked as hard before. I had 2 downs, 1 execution and 8 deaths, my most pitiful performance to date.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 67 (522 Views)
Wastelander
494 posts

Nov 14, 2013
I had some pitiful aiming with the SAR today when we were teamed up. Missing like 4 shots on 1 person. haha Then I switched to the HR and it improved lol.
Message 3 of 67 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

I was playing supply raid on a public match yesterday on supply raid,
my team was **bleep** except for one guy, but I was doing pretty bad myself as well:

I went  2 downs  4 executions and 7 deaths (I was 2nd best on my team, imagine how the rest of my team was)

My teammate (the good one) was talking **bleep** about how hard we sucked, I kinda felt like talking back to him, but with the score I had I decided I just had to keep my mouth shut lol.

Anyways, I must admit I ended up rage quitting and calling it a night for my gaming there.

My excuse: I was being **bleep**, I couldn't find my playstyle and I was making the stupidest decisions.

EDIT: I keep forgetting  swearing gets bleeped Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 67 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

Nov 14, 2013

Those matches where you get headshotted from every direction, or there's a bunch of rushers with shotguns and 2x4s on the other team......... Most of these happen on the bookstore map for some reason...

Btw, I'm probably that dude that's rockin Crafter 3 giving away free molotovs and bombs =)

gotta save up for them shotgun bullets.....

Check Out the PuertoRicanNinja!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 5 of 67 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2222 posts

Nov 14, 2013

*Incoming possible Jackintheboks bragging rights.

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 6 of 67 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 14, 2013

I have a feeling that sadly, I will have to use this thread more often than I would like to Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 67 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2222 posts

Nov 14, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

I have a feeling that sadly, I will have to use this thread more often than I would like to Smiley Sad

well do you travel in a party RaiXru??

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 8 of 67 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3463 posts

Nov 14, 2013
I was late joined into a match at Bookstore, and missed at least 4 point blank shots with the Shotgun. I stopped using it after that, but to no avail as we still lost the match by quite a margin.

At the Dam I shot someone point blank with a shotgun (it hit), than whacked him with a 2x4 (again it hit), only to be dancing shived...

My highlight of the day had to be at University, it was supposed to be a 1 v 1, my teammate cracked the last guy with a 1 hit melee, than out of no where his teammate shived him, even though the screen said 1 v 1. Than again before this the no spawn glitch happened so maybe that had something to do with it...
Message 9 of 67 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1331 posts

Nov 14, 2013

Hey quitters never lose because they quit before they lose!

I quit a lot..

XMolotov spam

XPoor teamwork and communication

XBeing shived from the front while in battle

†Fate. It protects fools, little children, and campers named "Longbow".†
Message 10 of 67 (458 Views)
0 Likes