Reply
Survivor
Registered: 09/13/2013
Offline
2224 posts
 

Re: How many one use boosters do you have?

Nov 24, 2013

Has anybody seen Xshot's??

He has like over 250+ of each booster...

Message 21 of 49 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
7845 posts
 

Re: How many one use boosters do you have?

Nov 24, 2013

McGregorJ wrote:
Not sure how all other boosters equate to being the same as "increased parts earnings"

that would kinda ruin the validity of 'rare' or harder to earn masks and hats if that were the case then. I mean as you can see by this thread alone, there are a ton of people with tons of these things.

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 22 of 49 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
1174 posts
 

Re: How many one use boosters do you have?

Nov 24, 2013

The-one-use boosters are more of a collector's item for me. I have a ton.

 

2013-11-24-063243.jpg

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 23 of 49 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
4129 posts
 

Re: How many one use boosters do you have?

Nov 24, 2013
I use mine fairly often. I've got a small surplus of Cheaper Purchased weapons. Like 30 lol
Message 24 of 49 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/28/2011
Offline
674 posts
 

Re: How many one use boosters do you have?

Nov 24, 2013
I use all occasionally except for Cheaper Purchased Weapons for which I have 100+. I don't have any purchasable weapons in my loadout.
Message 25 of 49 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/14/2011
Offline
486 posts
 

Re: How many one use boosters do you have?

Nov 24, 2013

RyokuSonic wrote:

The-one-use boosters are more of a collector's item for me. I have a ton.

 

2013-11-24-063243.jpg


Now i'm getting curious, i'm wondering if it stops at 999 or you can stock past 1000 !

 

I entrust you with the glorious mission of finding out ! Pretty please ! Smiley Tongue

Message 26 of 49 (232 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/13/2012
Offline
1174 posts
 

Re: How many one use boosters do you have?

Nov 24, 2013

lvankov wrote:

RyokuSonic wrote:

The-one-use boosters are more of a collector's item for me. I have a ton.

 

2013-11-24-063243.jpg


Now i'm getting curious, i'm wondering if it stops at 999 or you can stock past 1000 !

 

I entrust you with the glorious mission of finding out ! Pretty please ! Smiley Tongue


I'll try my best!

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 27 of 49 (221 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/09/2011
Offline
1435 posts
 

Re: How many one use boosters do you have?

Nov 24, 2013

demonsta500 wrote:
I use all occasionally except for Cheaper Purchased Weapons for which I have 100+. I don't have any purchasable weapons in my loadout.

Curious, but why? You are at a giant disadvantage by not using these uncharted 3 kickback equivlents.

Message 28 of 49 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
7845 posts
 

Re: How many one use boosters do you have?

Nov 24, 2013

reeLONGBOW wrote:

demonsta500 wrote:
I use all occasionally except for Cheaper Purchased Weapons for which I have 100+. I don't have any purchasable weapons in my loadout.

Curious, but why? You are at a giant disadvantage by not using these uncharted 3 kickback equivlents.


do you literally have to question why every single person doesn't play like you...

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 29 of 49 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/09/2011
Offline
1435 posts
 

Re: How many one use boosters do you have?

Nov 24, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

reeLONGBOW wrote:

demonsta500 wrote:
I use all occasionally except for Cheaper Purchased Weapons for which I have 100+. I don't have any purchasable weapons in my loadout.

Curious, but why? You are at a giant disadvantage by not using these uncharted 3 kickback equivlents.


do you literally have to question why every single person doesn't play like you...


..yes? just curious. And why are we always on here? o.O

Message 30 of 49 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes