Highlighted
Jul 09 2013
By: Wakeboarder56 Uncharted Territory 1351 posts

How big is the victory supplies bonus?

5 replies 184 views Edited Jul 9, 2013
I know that there's a supply bonus for winning a game, but no actual notice for it in the post-game supplies screen (which I'd like to see added). Until then, does anyone know exactly how many supplies you get for winning?
Message 1 of 6 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Re: How big is the victory supplies bonus?

Jul 9, 2013

Are you sure? I'm under the impression there is no win-bonus at all, and if there is, it's not very helpfull lol.

Message 2 of 6 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
385 posts

Jul 9, 2013

II-SlimJim-II wrote:

Are you sure? I'm under the impression there is no win-bonus at all, and if there is, it's not very helpfull lol.

I know for a fact that there is a bonus.

I've seen a game where, right before the end of the match, I looked at the scoreboard (because both teams were in sudden death, and I had died, so I had time). Looking at the part counts on each side, the top 2 players on each team were within 100 parts of one another, and my own score was just over 1500 parts with the lowest score in the match (but it was close behind a couple of players on the other team).

After the match, and my team's win, the scoreboard came up again, and my team's top 2 players had a lead of more than 500 parts against the best enemy player, while my score had cleanly overtaken the lower-scoring 2 players on the enemy team.

I don't know the specific value of the win bonus, but I know there is one, I know one of the ND devs has confirmed it in another thread, and I'm pretty sure he said there's a smaller bonus for the losing team as well.

----V^^^V----
I want my meals to think for myself
Message 3 of 6 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Jul 9, 2013
I read somewhere that its 1500 for a winning team and 750 for loosing
Message 4 of 6 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5370 posts

Jul 9, 2013

MacGruber has confirmed there is a bonus, and that ND will work on implementing better messaging about it post-match.

Message 5 of 6 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
582 posts

Jul 9, 2013

I viewed my score right before winning (1 enemy left), then when he died and results screen pop had an extra 1000.

------

How to deal with bombs: "let the bomb down me" - DEATH__MACHINIST
Message 6 of 6 (92 Views)
0 Likes