Highlighted
Jun 17 2013
By: SuBLiMeShoTz Sackboy 344 posts

Guide too Large Clans.

10 replies 1181 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

Hi guy's , too start what makes my opinion matter? Nothing at all i just wish to help fellow players , at this current moment in time im ranked #6 on the clan leaderboard with 160+ members and I've heard of countless players in game talking about how to get even 60+ members, well if your in this boat hopefully this guide will help you out! :smileyhappy: i will talk about the best Loadout imo , how you should aim to play the game to maximize your PPM so you get the most clan members you possibly can! :smileyhappy:

Ok So first off the loadout i will write my choices then go into details why.

The Loadout:

Revolver

Hunting Rifle

Crafter 2/3

Sharpshooter 1

First Aid 2

First off the weapons the reason i opted for these are because they give you both close range and long range options bost have high damage and give you plenty of cover in both areas , the hunting rifle imo is the best large weapon, why? its One hit "kill" too the head without armor and it has 5 bullets , thats the potential for 5 Downs , much higher than ANY of the other large weapons , next is the revolver this puppy is accurate has great range and packs a bunch 3 shots too the chest or 2 headshots to down its versatile in all ranges but falls slightly short up close vs 9mm (speed) and shorty (power) but imo its all round ability buts it ahead of both + the shorty costs 1 loadout point which imo is better spent elsewhere.

Gameplay Points:
one major key to high points is the crafter perk with crafter 2/3 you can gift an item after every 2/3 crafts depending on your skill level when you gift the package your awarded 100 points , at the start of the game you should ALWAYS get the closest TWO (atleast) supply boxes with these you can nearly always craft 2 items possibly 3 or if lucky even 4. if you want to maximize your points i highly suggest crafting Smoke bombs/shivs and medi kits , medi kits is the least important as there are lots on the map so i suggest shivs first. IF you get the materials for a Molotov always make one as that is a guarantee kill upon hitting , and always wait till you've looted all you're intended boxes before crafting to get the best crafts. i highly siggest if you play survivor to always get the closest box first then get the left or right one then middle , if middle is exposed smoke bomb it. and in supply raid just circle the map and get the boxes as they respawn

Points via teamwork:

As i've mentioned crafting helps you get points by giving items to teammates well another key is the first aid perk , this allows you too heal injured teammates by holding x each heal gives you 20/25 points and can accumulate fast i suggest you always heal your team mates and if you see one with red health do your best to help them as they will reward you with around 180-220 points! Revives are also key (duh) when your revive someone don't forget too heal them they may attempt to run off chase them if its safe and attempt heal them.

General tips:

• become a first aid horder , you can carry 3 so always keep an eye out for them and stock up
  • Don't throw Bombs place them by just tapping the trigger button , i suggest placein them on high traffic areas or on a supply box.
  • always click in r3 when shooting someone , if you make a habit of this its a easy 20 points for no effort and effectively it could save your life
  • if you know theres someone behind a box infront of you dont be scared too throw your smoke bomb and run at them for a easy shiv kill
  • when revivein or being revived always seek cover may sound obvious but be aware of where you were shot from and cover yourself you may know where the enemy was but it doesn't meen the person revivein you does.
  • Stop running , don't run 24/7 your just exposein yourself like a plumb too anyone with a bit off common sense
  • Punch ups avoid armor , if there's a guy on the other side of you with armor consider running into him for a fight 4 hits and there down where as it could take 7-8 bullets to down them.
  • Upgrade 2x4 If you get some wood attempt to upgrade it for a free instant kill.
  • In survivors if your the last alive get to a supply box , you get bonus loot like ready made Bombs and molotovs to help you fight back.

sub sig

sig url -

Message 1 of 11 (1,181 Views)
Wastelander
529 posts

ome post manRe: Guide too Large Clans.

Jun 17, 2013

awesome post man, thanks for sharing your route.

I'm gonna be going down a different path, and i'm not a great gamer anyway, but i'm deffo gonna be using crafter, am working on a 'Crafty Brawler' loadout, I think it's gonne be schaweeeet Smiley Happy

'Rock is OP, paper is fine as it is': Scissors

Click This! ---> Youtube
Don't click this! --> Blog
Message 2 of 11 (1,173 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Re: Guide too Large Clans.

Jun 17, 2013
But I thought supplies aren't points? Isn't is supplies that make a big clan?
Message 3 of 11 (1,159 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:
But I thought supplies aren't points? Isn't is supplies that make a big clan?

Points(parts) convert into supplys @ the end of matches obviousley the more points you have the better your playing so your supplies will be higher too. Smiley Happy

sub sig

sig url -

Message 4 of 11 (1,157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Is there a conversion chart/scale?

I asked this before but do spent points convert?

Thanks.
Message 5 of 11 (1,149 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

Jun 17, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:
Is there a conversion chart/scale?

I asked this before but do spent points convert?

Thanks.

Im not sure of the converion  and spent points do convert.

sub sig

sig url -

Message 6 of 11 (1,139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

To get roughly 90-100 rations you need at least 5000 parts in a match. I've realised that.

Good post there anyway lad will be good for rookies and people who need a little help. I've already been doing almost all of your list there anyway dude as im top 100 as well. Just teammates annoy me. You need to be on a bad team versus a good team to really throw your weight around to get revives, kills and rations/parts.

If its good versus good teams then its always 50/50 mixed and your just good enough not to loose rounds but your teammates take you kills and stay back enough not to get downed. Annoying when you need 103 rations a game for a 133 clan members and having a good team who get kills prevents you. You can't be everywhere at once, thats what I usen Marathon 2 (or the sprinting one)

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 7 of 11 (1,120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jun 17, 2013

bump Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 11 (1,042 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Thanks for the information!

Message 9 of 11 (1,001 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Nice post! I am doing everything you say haha Smiley Happy My max is 109 (rank 79 first 2 days...lol) but now like 1300...but IDC Smiley Wink

The pain in the **bleep** is that i had a challange.. (LONG RANG) and i lost 60% ...because the long range down challange is fcked up.

The Last of Us - Teamwork - Reviver - Healer - K/d: 3.50~
Message 10 of 11 (990 Views)
0 Likes