Highlighted
Jun 17 2013
By: GMayne115 I Only Post Everything 1015 posts

Fireflies win multiplayer 80% of the time, Hunters are full of noobs.

18 replies 4215 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

and **bleep** I joined the Hunters

I must have won 5 games max out of 20 so far & I'm usually 1st on my team. In Supply Raid my team always gets dominated & It took me almost 10 games to win 1 match. 

Survival is better and I can manage a win every 3rd game.

Message 1 of 19 (4,215 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Re: Fireflies win multiplayer 80% of the time, Hunters are full of noobs.

Jun 17, 2013

I am on the Hunters and my team usually wins - communication with mics is key....cooperation of fail is the name of mp in this one

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 2 of 19 (4,197 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1363 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Does it really matter which side you pick? I won't lie though, I'm a Firefly and I've lost maybe 2 games out of the 25 or so I've played. lol. 

Message 3 of 19 (4,195 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20641 posts

Jun 17, 2013
If it's really bothering you, you can party up with other people so that you can win more games.

Personally, I haven't seen a great deal of OP-ness on the Fireflies side. There are good people and bad people on both sides and it really shouldn't be a problem. Maybe the Fireflies are people in a party?
Message 4 of 19 (4,188 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
7859 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Maybe all the little kids picked Hunters with the mentality of "oh cool I can be the bad guys!" or something like that.

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 5 of 19 (4,168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1363 posts

Jun 17, 2013

I tend to party up as much as possible, which really helps. 

Message 6 of 19 (4,164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Ya it doesnt matter what side you pick. You will always have atleast 1 firefly on ur team. I almost never lose though. I wish it showed a win loss ratio.
Message 7 of 19 (4,135 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Are you talking about Supply Raid? I personally haven't played it, I've only played Survivor (I love the fact you only have one life per round) and I don't have a problem winning. I play with my roommate and a friend though over Google Hangouts (which is miles better than Skype) so that we can communicate because they mic I bought only supports Xbox 360 and my roommate doesn't have a mic at all. 

So from my experience in Survivor, I'd assume it just comes down communication and team positioning really. We switch sides every round, but I don't know if that happens in Supply Raid too or not. I do know that in Survivors if your team is losing pretty badly you start getting more stuff out of your loot boxes though.

www.youtube.com/user/organizedConfoosion

First person to beat Last of Us on Hard without picking up/using any health packs + no health upgrades. 8)
Message 8 of 19 (4,041 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jun 17, 2013

GMayne115 wrote:

and **bleep** I joined the Hunters

I must have won 5 games max out of 20 so far & I'm usually 1st on my team. In Supply Raid my team always gets dominated & It took me almost 10 games to win 1 match. 

Survival is better and I can manage a win every 3rd game.

Played through all 12 weeks as fireflies and I'm about to start on Hunters. Sometimes I had l33t players on my team, sometimes my team mates wanted to wear their pants on their head. It's going to be different every time.

Message 9 of 19 (4,028 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
639 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Week 10 Day 6 as a Hunter

I have lost I'd say 5 matches or so. Just sticking together is the key, don't even need mics as long as all 4 are working as a team. The team should either be 4 all togeth or split into teams of 2. OR If you're feeling lucky 3 as a distraction and the last guy flanks. 

Message 10 of 19 (3,972 Views)
0 Likes