Jun 19 2013
By: dizeeStL Lombax Warrior 103 posts

Bullet sponge MP

25 replies 517 views Edited Jun 19, 2013
Love how this MP is a bullet sponge fest in a MP game where you have LIMITED BULLETS. Nerf Body armor, fix your headshot detection and lower revivals if you want this multiplayers lifespan to last longer than 30 days. I was promised a "mature MP", instead I got a Uncharted clone with 1/5th the bullets.
Message 1 of 26 (517 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Re: Bullet sponge MP

Jun 19, 2013
Oh and fix bombs. they are WORTHLESS. kthx
Message 2 of 26 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6887 posts

Jun 19, 2013

people get downed in 2-3 bullets. Armour barely doubles that amount and is costly to keep buying...

Use more other than shooting, everything is pretty effective in this game, and plenty of the craftable items kill a lot faster than shooting. Especially if your aim is bad and you gotta say people are bullet sponges...

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 3 of 26 (495 Views)
Limit Breaker
17603 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Yeah, you're making a bomb, on the fly, out of things laying about... what do you want, a cluster bomb frmo an A-10?

Oooh, you might have to throw a grenade near someone for it to work?

I'm still getting used to not being able to throw the damned things back!

You have to use ammo wisely, and to rush and melee if you run out, before they get you... or run away and get friends...It's a surprisingly deep system.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 4 of 26 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Jun 19, 2013
I feel like getting wounded in this game makes things much more intense because health doesn't regenerate. I feel exposed and at risk, not like a bullet sponge. There's so much risk/reward with the limited ammo. Do I take a risk and go for a headshot or take the body shot I know I can make? Do I run into the open to earn a few more rounds or wait and ambush someone going for the same bullets? As for grenades, they seem to be much more effective for setting traps. If you want them to be more powerful as an offensive tool, then there's a survival skill for that.
Message 5 of 26 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Jun 19, 2013
DO NOT NERF OR BUFF ANYTHING.

The only thing that remotely might need a change is the burst rife.
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 6 of 26 (452 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1813 posts

Jun 19, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:
DO NOT NERF OR BUFF ANYTHING.

The only thing that remotely might need a change is the burst rife.

^^^

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Message 7 of 26 (445 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5546 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Yeah the health and damage levels in this game are perfect. Stop whining and get better at the game Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 26 (422 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jun 19, 2013

I agree with everyone saying it's fine.

I think if you don't like the ammo you aren't appreciating the "survival" aspect of it. Also, did you know the parts you spend don't count against your total tally at the end? Personally I try to upgrade my handgun first, then my rifle, then I start stacking on armor. This works well for me. In a good Survivor match, I end maxed out in both, with plenty of money left over for more ammo and armor.

Craft items, revive your team mates, and *hint hint* First Aid 2 and 3 are the most powerful part/supply generating skills in the game....

Message 9 of 26 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

You may have limited bullets but if your aim is just and you take good clean shots, it won't be going to waste. Body armor is constantly changing in pricing because the more you buy it, the more it cost. There is nothing wrong with headshot detection. You see a special hit marker near your reticle. Depending on certain weapons, you can kill or down someone instantly. You just have to adapt, learn tips, and be a team player. Not always about who can be the best shot. 

This MP is a little too mature for my taste. This is why I run around with a norwegian hat on. xD

Message 10 of 26 (528 Views)