Jan 20 2014
By: MitchRico Wastelander 708 posts

Black screen is not ok.

[ Edited ]
12 replies 389 views Edited Jan 21, 2014

I know there are a bunch of posts on this but it's horrible. I just got it 3 times in 30 minutes. This is game breaking. I can't believe naughty dog has let this go on for months. I've never seen this kind of crap. I hope they get a lawsuit and buy everyone a new hdd.

Message 1 of 13 (389 Views)
Wastelander
708 posts

Re: Black screen is not ok. FIX THIS CRAP

Jan 20, 2014
Make it 4 times in 40 minutes
Message 2 of 13 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11303 posts

Jan 20, 2014
I've had that happen. Know what i did? I put my controller down and turned off my system.
Message 3 of 13 (364 Views)
Survivor
2123 posts

Jan 20, 2014
Look on the bright side, you can always buy more hats!
Message 4 of 13 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Jan 20, 2014

this issue is breaking my heart.

i love this MP, even more than UC3, but this is too much. second game this morning a get a freeze. totally ruins my experience of trying to enjoy my favorite game.

its hard to defend ND when they have a track record of seemingly making each one of their multiplayers worse as time goes on.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 5 of 13 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
12400 posts

Jan 20, 2014

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

this issue is breaking my heart.

i love this MP, even more than UC3, but this is too much. second game this morning a get a freeze. totally ruins my experience of trying to enjoy my favorite game.

its hard to defend ND when they have a track record of seemingly making each one of their multiplayers worse as time goes on.

I know what will make you feel better

The Last of Us on PS3

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 6 of 13 (320 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1210 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2014

I like ND and the multiplayer so much, that I still think there is one guy working his a ss of to get this fixed... That the "management" is not caring enough (I say management because I don't think it's the programmers) to not let the guys at least fixing the "lesser important" issues, the ones which are very easy to fix, leaves a bitter taste though. It would just show some respect to have a minor patch for now which solves issues like not pickable flamethrower ammo or party splits.

Art by Janice Chu
Message 7 of 13 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
708 posts

Jan 20, 2014
LOL that chicken hat is beast. I might have to equip that **bleep**
Message 8 of 13 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17803 posts

Jan 21, 2014

foofighter2634 wrote:

I like ND and the multiplayer so much, that I still think there is one guy working his a ss of to get this fixed... That the "management" is not caring enough (I say management because I don't think it's the programmers) to not let the guys at least fixing the "lesser important" issues, the ones which are very easy to fix, leaves a bitter taste though. It would just show some respect to have a minor patch for now which solves issues like not pickable flamethrower ammo or party splits.

a

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 9 of 13 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
7843 posts

Jan 21, 2014

of course there are still people working on TLOU. There are people working labourously 24/7 to provide the best hats for this game.

Hello everyone! I’m Scott Lowe, the newest addition to the community team at Naughty Dog. As a longtime fan of the studio, it’s an absolute dream come true to work alongside the developers here and immerse myself in our amazing player community. It’s week two for me, so I’ve got a ton left to learn and get up to speed on. Nonetheless, I plan on posting on the forums as much as possible. You can also hit me up on Twitter, @ScottLowe, whether it’s to talk about games, the studio, or exchange GIFs. Beware, my GIF game is strong. -ND-ScottLowe
Message 10 of 13 (252 Views)
0 Likes