Jul 21 2013
By: zcan73 First Son 2 posts

staircase problem

4 replies 145 views Edited Jul 21, 2013

hi everyone,

last night i started to play the last of us game, but now i'm stuck in a position, and need help to pass there. the second time when we meet with clattery in an old metro station. i've found exit and a staircase but can't reach to it. i tihnk i should hold the woman with me up to get the staircase but i couldn't find the way. i tried everything but no hope. so who would help to this desperate gamelover?

Message 1 of 5 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Re: staircase problem

Jul 21, 2013

I'm not quite sure I understand where you are (I have not idea who or what clattery is?), but whenever you are by anything you need to boost someone up to, there will be a triangle when you get close to what your boosting them up to.  It sounds like your talking about the subway station when your with Tess and Ellie, After you kill the clicker close to that ledge, you will be able to walk to the ledge, press triangle, and then boost them up.

Message 2 of 5 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Jul 21, 2013
Who is clattery? Did I miss a character in my 3 playthroughs? Smiley Tongue
Message 3 of 5 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 22, 2013

i've found that lodge and killed someone but maybe it isn't only one, so tonight i will check everywhere to find another clicker. i saw the triangle sign to boost them up but it didn't work. only L3 signs and turn me back. maybe it means, i should go back and kill all clickers. 

by the way i'm playing turkish version so i found clattery word from a dictionary, ok, i could change the language and find the right definition but laziness is always sweeter. now i know it makes to shame yourself also.

thanks for your attention. 

Message 4 of 5 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1407 posts

Jul 22, 2013
No you only have to kill that 1 clicker by the ladder. Then it will allow you to move foward.
Message 5 of 5 (66 Views)
0 Likes