Re: naughtydog vs rockstar

Jan 19, 2013

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

stentryk wrote:

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

stentryk wrote:

-_- opinions are different.

Then how do they suck?

This is getting off-topic, but for me, there was not really any incentive to play. Not for the gameplay or the story. GTA got really boring really fast. I thought Max Payne 3 was really boring too, both in gameplay and story and having played Uncharted, the controls were stiff and clunky. I ended up trading it in.

Having played Heavy Rain, I thought LA Noire was gonna be great, but it wasn't really my game either. I was dissapointed that there wasn't a "main plot" like in Heavy Rain, but you were solving many different cases.

RDR was different, though. The story was interesting and the world was great. I didn't play after I finished the story, though.

So the whole company sucks, but you like RDR... Smiley Indifferent

Plus, have you even played any of their old games? Max Payne 1 and 2, Manhunt 1 and 2.

Alright, the company itself doesn't suck, it's not because I hate their way of advertising or something, but I just dislike their games.
And no, I didn't play Max Payne 1 and 2 or Manhunt 1 and 2, but I did play GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City on Ps2 and I wasn't particularly interested in any of them

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 22 of 22 (107 Views)
0 Likes