Splicer
72 posts

Re: Your gender and skin change?

Jun 12, 2013

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

GhostlySnipes wrote:
So according to multiple videos and people, your multiplayer skin and gender changes if your character dies. So basically it's just like COD? No offense to anybody on the forums or no racism intended, but I want to customize a character who looks and wears the same things like me. A tall, white, brown haired guy.
I don't mind playing as a girl, or black dude, or an Asian dude or a brown dude or a mixture of any, I just feel like more customization towards the characters is better. This kinda hurt me inside but this definitely won't stop me from buying this game.
YOUR THOUGHTS?

I don't play cod but that's a first person shooter so looks don't really matter, I don't see why we can't just customise our characters, it's bad enough that we can't even play as any single player character, we have to play as nobodies in silly yellow/blue rain coats. 

Also not to go off topic put there are plenty of games with brown haired white guys, so cry me a river. Multiplayer is a chance to not play as the generic white male playable characters. 

How much of a river are we talking about? Just let me play as Marcus Fenix and I'm all good! That's me anyway, except brown hair.

Sure it is.

Message 11 of 62 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Jun 12, 2013

pandasftuw wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:
I also like to customize my character. If this is the case, I will not be playing MP.

Same. I'm not always"racist", only sometimes. I would just like to play as someone I can create. It makes the game much better.

What are you talking about? Do you even know what that word means? 

Hey now, aint nobody got to be hero, that's how wilkos got his jew **bleep** killed, now get into the choppa before I blow YOU OUTTA THAT HIDEY HOLE!! *Reloads* Cover me you limp **bleep** mother **bleep**as!

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 12 of 62 (451 Views)
Wastelander
671 posts

Jun 12, 2013

pandasftuw wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

GhostlySnipes wrote:
So according to multiple videos and people, your multiplayer skin and gender changes if your character dies. So basically it's just like COD? No offense to anybody on the forums or no racism intended, but I want to customize a character who looks and wears the same things like me. A tall, white, brown haired guy.
I don't mind playing as a girl, or black dude, or an Asian dude or a brown dude or a mixture of any, I just feel like more customization towards the characters is better. This kinda hurt me inside but this definitely won't stop me from buying this game.
YOUR THOUGHTS?

I don't play cod but that's a first person shooter so looks don't really matter, I don't see why we can't just customise our characters, it's bad enough that we can't even play as any single player character, we have to play as nobodies in silly yellow/blue rain coats. 

Also not to go off topic put there are plenty of games with brown haired white guys, so cry me a river. Multiplayer is a chance to not play as the generic white male playable characters. 

How much of a river are we talking about? Just let me play as Marcus Fenix and I'm all good! That's me anyway, except brown hair.

Sure it is.

I'm serious. Minus the whole, went to prison, fights huge monsters.

Message 13 of 62 (449 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Jun 12, 2013

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

GhostlySnipes wrote:
YOUR THOUGHTS?

Sure it is.

Hey, that sig FUNT0PLAY's got, thats a real painting. That actually happened.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
Message 14 of 62 (443 Views)
Wastelander
671 posts

Jun 12, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

GhostlySnipes wrote:
YOUR THOUGHTS?

Sure it is.

You know, in some cultures, they only eat vomit. I read about it...in a book! Hehehehehe

Message 15 of 62 (439 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Jun 12, 2013

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

GhostlySnipes wrote:
YOUR THOUGHTS?

Sure it is.

You know, in some cultures, they only eat vomit. I read about it...in a book! Hehehehehe

Nobody makes me bleed in my own blood....NOBODY! *snaps fingers*

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
Message 16 of 62 (435 Views)
Wastelander
671 posts

Jun 12, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

GhostlySnipes wrote:
YOUR THOUGHTS?

Sure it is.

Bbbbrrrrrrp. VRRROOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Message 17 of 62 (431 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Jun 12, 2013

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

GhostlySnipes wrote:
YOUR THOUGHTS?

Sure it is.

Laser, blaser, taser, and I believe you all have met my fitness consierge...ME SHELL.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
Message 18 of 62 (426 Views)
Wastelander
671 posts

Jun 12, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

GhostlySnipes wrote:
YOUR THOUGHTS?

Sure it is.

Laser, blaser, taser, and I believe you all have met my fitness consierge...ME SHELL.

What about Franstellanaskovich Devedivistchki?

Message 19 of 62 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Jun 12, 2013

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

FUIVT0PLAY wrote:

pandasftuw wrote:

GhostlySnipes wrote:
YOUR THOUGHTS?

Sure it is.

What about Franstellanaskovich Devedivistchki?

She's been head of her dodgeball team in her nuclear power plant. She's the only known woman to kill a man with a dodgeball. Making her the most deadliest woman on Earth......with a dodgeball.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
Message 20 of 62 (421 Views)