Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 04 2012
By: EDSTA713 I Only Post Everything 866 posts

What's Nex tFor TLoU After PAX?

[ Edited ]
10 replies 221 views Edited Sep 4, 2012

What's the next game convention that is coming this year where TLoU might make an appearance? I know Tokyo Game Show is not too far off but you guys think TLoU will be there? I was terribly dissapointed the infected and a release date was not mentioned or seen at PAX so I will hope to see it in the next event. Whatever that may be. Maybe they will just upload a new video any day to YouTube.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2590 posts

Re: What's Nex tFor TLoU After PAX?

Sep 4, 2012

I really hope ND doesn't reveal anything big with the Infected until the game releases.

A part of U3's somewhat disappointment for me was that ND plastered all the cool moments in every trailer, thus removing the full impact of experiencing them when I actually played the game. I'm hoping that the Dogs play it close to their vest with the Infected news so I can appreciate the full "oh **** oh **** oh **** oh *****" intensity of the moment when you first run into them in the TLOU.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (217 Views)
Splicer
47 posts

Sep 4, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

I really hope ND doesn't reveal anything big with the Infected until the game releases.

A part of U3's somewhat disappointment for me was that ND plastered all the cool moments in every trailer, thus removing the full impact of experiencing them when I actually played the game. I'm hoping that the Dogs play it close to their vest with the Infected news so I can appreciate the full "oh **** oh **** oh **** oh *****" intensity of the moment when you first run into them in the TLOU.

I totally agree with this, I do not want any long infected gameplay videos from naughty dog because I want to experience them for the first time when I get to play the game. All I want to see is some multiplayer details or footage and an official release date.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (207 Views)
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Sep 4, 2012

I'm just dying to see how the infected act. Do they run at you right after they see you like in 28 Days Later or are they more laid back and are slow moving ones? Judging by the VGA 2011 trailer, they seem more like enraged zombies which is what I definitely want them to be but I want to see confirmation on this. That's all I want and after that they don't have to reveal anything else for me. lol. Well, I do want to know how they see if they got the fungus coming out of their face.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Sep 4, 2012

EDSTA713 wrote:

I'm just dying to see how the infected act. Do they run at you right after they see you like in 28 Days Later or are they more laid back and are slow moving ones? Judging by the VGA 2011 trailer, they seem more like enraged zombies which is what I definitely want them to be but I want to see confirmation on this. That's all I want and after that they don't have to reveal anything else for me. lol. Well, I do want to know how they see if they got the fungus coming out of their face.

Yup, in that announcement trailer they're definitely running.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

I think the 17-minute E3 gameplay is coming up on the blog today. I read it here http://www.dualshocknexus.com/2012/09/the-last-of-us-multiplayer-update-pax.html

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Sep 4, 2012

I hope there are several versions of the "infected" like the the zombie podcast "we're alive". Throws in some variety. They have fast ones, slow ones, smart ones I'd like to see something like that!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

Sep 4, 2012

I would not want to many "kinds of zombies" like in RE or other series, I want a more "realistic" game (yeah, big quote here but...) with just zombies being normal human infected...  For the variety of ennemies we'll still have humans ennemies in the game.  I hope the game will be a lot about surviving and surviving among other humans at least as much as surviving in an infected world...   I don't want another "kill zombies waves for all the game, hundred and hundred of zombies to kill every hour" game...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (134 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Sep 4, 2012

DaveedT13 wrote:

I would not want to many "kinds of zombies" like in RE or other series, I want a more "realistic" game (yeah, big quote here but...) with just zombies being normal human infected...  For the variety of ennemies we'll still have humans ennemies in the game.  I hope the game will be a lot about surviving and surviving among other humans at least as much as surviving in an infected world...   I don't want another "kill zombies waves for all the game, hundred and hundred of zombies to kill every hour" game...

Me too. I want it realistic. No, giant mutated fungus bosses and such. Only regular infected humans throughout the whole game.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Sep 4, 2012
From the look of the game so far, it is more focused on the humans, rather than the infected. This is a good thing. That's how all zombie games should be.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (122 Views)
0 Likes