Fender Bender
4140 posts

Re: What do you guys think about the trailer ?

Jun 5, 2013

scoobycool wrote:

This multiplayer seems so much more tactical, which makes me think I'll be very good at it.  Day 1 buy if I get the money.

same, really hoping this game goes competitive 

-------------------

What a wasteland it's become
Message 11 of 15 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Aureilia wrote:
I really enjoyed the trailer, apart from the aiming which still looks rather demented, It looks pretty cool for a concept, looks like it may need some patches already though.

Just out of curiousity, have you played the demo? It works just fine there.

Message 12 of 15 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jun 5, 2013

The multiplayer looks sick! Smiley Very Happy I love the smoke bomb scene.

Message 13 of 15 (80 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 5, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Mlh0dR4XU&feature=youtu.be

I must say I like it, it seems like this MP will be more mature than UC3 and I think the trailer does a good job at showing that, along with the gameplay, it's much more tactical then UC3 and it should be unique. 

It looks unique. I won't say good because I haven't played anything like it. I love how slow paced it is. A lot of people hated how fast paced Uncharted 3 was with all the new kickbacks and mods added, but it was how it was made to be played, I loved the fast paced play compared to Uncharted 2 which was extremely slow. I adapted well into Uncharted 3, and I hope to do the same with this game. I also love the whole going down. Normally I hate that in games, however this appears to be apart of every players abilities, which allows for a whole other dynamic situation in gun fight.

First off, in a normal gunfight you can decide on if you want to head over to your enemy and finish him off quickly before help arrives to make sure he dies, take the chance and let him bleed out and hope nobody tries to revive him (because if someone does, you most likely won't have enough ammo left to take care of TWO players) AND best of all, Snipers. This means Snipers will only be useful at picking players off in the open. Pick a hidden player off with a skillful shot, and he goes down, he can probably crawl to an ally, and you're too far off to kill him. This means snipers are really only garenteed at killing players in the big open areas as no one is going to go revive him but if a player is in cover you have to think (his allies are near, they'll probably revive him, would it be a waste of ammo?) Like Joel said, make every shot count, this will result in a Sniper having to be picky about what he shoots at. So now, Sniping is about thinking too, not just aiming skills.

The entire gameplay looks as everyone claims to be "slowed down". I think it is too. But, however, even more so than fast paced FPS games, you have to be EXTREMELY quick on the draw to think. I believe this multiplayer will have slower paced movement, gameplay and match progress BUT every single encounter, hell, every single second you must be fast on your thinking to survive. Reactions and aiming will be important, but if you can outhink your enemy faster than he can try to do the same to you, you will win. No other MP has this, every other MP is about controller or mouse and keyboard skill, I hope it is as it seems. An action game that requires quick clever thinking could be revolutionary.

I love everything I've seen so far, it looks very very uniqe and it looks very polished just like the Singleplayer. Maybe I will finally play a Multiplayer that requires quick thinking, rather than first to pull their gun up and stay on target.

Message 14 of 15 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

"more tactical than U3"  lmao  like that is a feat.  U3 was so scrub friendly its unbelieveable

lol

Hello Kitty games are more tactical than Uncharted 3.

Uncharted 3 isn't even scrub friendly, it's a scrubby game.

on the topic of the thread though..

I really enjoyed the trailer, apart from the aiming which still looks rather demented, It looks pretty cool for a concept, looks like it may need some patches already though.

I love Hello Kitty Island Adventure. The characters are so unique and well developed, and the storyline is just flat-out amazing. It's universally appealing to little girls and grown **bleep** men alike!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 15 of 15 (61 Views)
0 Likes