First Son
16 posts

Re: What do you all think about (SPOILER ALERT) the theories of Ellie being "Gay"?

Feb 18, 2017

@Nidhoggr_1971 

Yeah i´ve read the Kotaku interview where Druckmann says that the idea for such a story never came up until he was joking with the Author/Illustrator of the american dreams comic. Of course no one would care about her "straightness". The most people also don´t care if someone is Homosexual, but they don´t want to be faced by it. For a lot of people it seems to be forced down their throats "if" she is gay.

I agrre on what Ashley Johnson (Ellie) said about it.  Smiley Happy

Furthermore it think we can´t apply modern first-world logic in a setting where it can´t be applied. When someone is talking about the kiss, is say now the most time, it was love nothing less nothing more. Especially when it´s not confirmed whether she is or she is not.

Yeah i hope so. I personally liked the level design, what it wanted is a way longer winter chapter, it was the best part of the game IMO, when you have to fight the infected at the coalmine, or draw David´s guys away from Joel, or even the steakhouse part. I hope there is more stuff like that in part 2. Smiley Happy

PS. Do you know what minute it was where he is talking about another lgbt character in the video you´ve send me? I´ve watched it yesterday but i have not hear him talk about it. (I know i put a lot of effort in researching this) ^^

Message 11 of 12 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3225 posts

Re: What do you all think about (SPOILER ALERT) the theories of Ellie being "Gay"?

Feb 18, 2017

Can't remember where it is in the video. However, there is enough info in a google search to back this up.

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/last-us-2-will-focus-ellies-character/ for example, shows Ellie's sexuality.

I forgot how to edit my signature
Message 12 of 12 (109 Views)
0 Likes