Reply
Naughty Host
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
9499 posts
 

Re: (UPDATED 2: Confirmed Not the One) The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 15, 2013

Aldro wrote:
God its killing me, I WANNA KNOW

Also: I have totally glitched through the Rub al Khali several times in several sections. So I can assure you there is nothing there xD

See more on that here =
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=151870

Yeah, that's what I was doing as well yesterday.

Message 41 of 98 (274 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Host
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
9499 posts
 

Re: (UPDATED 2: Confirmed Not the One) The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 16, 2013
I just finished checking the syria puzzle area and found nothing. The last area that I haven't looked is The Yemen Puzzle area that's underground.

Message 42 of 98 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/20/2010
Offline
872 posts
 

Re: (UPDATED 2: Confirmed Not the One) The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 16, 2013

Ive checked the Yemen puzzle area really carefully, including all the writings Francis Drake left on the walls.

 

I really think its something we cannot seem to find. Like maybe it tells something we should not know hence we are looking for something that we wont even notice if we find. It would explain why no ND Rep has even hinted on what it is. I mean jesus, the game is so large when you think about it. Like each area they've done. Sure its no open world game, but still.

Message 43 of 98 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2856 posts
 

Re: (UPDATED 2: Confirmed Not the One) The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 16, 2013

Aldro wrote:

Ive checked the Yemen puzzle area really carefully, including all the writings Francis Drake left on the walls.

 

I really think its something we cannot seem to find. Like maybe it tells something we should not know hence we are looking for something that we wont even notice if we find. It would explain why no ND Rep has even hinted on what it is. I mean jesus, the game is so large when you think about it. Like each area they've done. Sure its no open world game, but still.



I agree with that
AKyemeni, can't you ask Richard if he at least can say that if we find something that it is likely that we will recognize it as a the last of us easter egg, else we are wasting all this time for nothing, he has to answer that :smileysad:
anyway, I checked Syria puzzle too, haven't found anything, going to check the chateau underground chambers next (because of that BURIED hint)
Message 44 of 98 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Host
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
9499 posts
 

Re: (UPDATED 2: Confirmed Not the One) The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 16, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Aldro wrote:

Ive checked the Yemen puzzle area really carefully, including all the writings Francis Drake left on the walls.

 

I really think its something we cannot seem to find. Like maybe it tells something we should not know hence we are looking for something that we wont even notice if we find. It would explain why no ND Rep has even hinted on what it is. I mean jesus, the game is so large when you think about it. Like each area they've done. Sure its no open world game, but still.



I agree with that
AKyemeni, can't you ask Richard if he at least can say that if we find something that it is likely that we will recognize it as a the last of us easter egg, else we are wasting all this time for nothing, he has to answer that :smileysad:
anyway, I checked Syria puzzle too, haven't found anything, going to check the chateau underground chambers next (because of that BURIED hint)

I tried before, but he didn't answer. I'll try again.

Message 45 of 98 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/07/2010
Offline
363 posts
 

Re: (UPDATED 2: Confirmed Not the One) The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 17, 2013

Ive been on the London underground again, nothing like a TLOU easter egg on there. I think the 2nd easter egg is as real as Manti Te'o 's girlfriend.

 

Gonna try the desert village chapter next. Maybe it is on an MP (coop or vs) map?

+============================================================+
Message 46 of 98 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Host
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
9499 posts
 

Re: (UPDATED 2: Confirmed Not the One) The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 17, 2013
I saw some unique newspaper articles at the streets when you escape from the bar, but I couldn't make out anything because I was in a hurry.

Message 47 of 98 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2856 posts
 

Re: (UPDATED 2: Confirmed Not the One) The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 17, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
I saw some unique newspaper articles at the streets when you escape from the bar, but I couldn't make out anything because I was in a hurry.

you mean in a cutscene? if so then youtube it and pause it where you want, but I doubt the easter egg is so close to the newspaper easter egg, let alone another newspaper

Message 48 of 98 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Host
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
9499 posts
 

Re: (UPDATED 2: Confirmed Not the One) The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 17, 2013
I meant in gameplay

Message 49 of 98 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Host
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
9499 posts
 

Re: (UPDATED 2: Confirmed Not the One) The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 19, 2013
Just checked "One Last Shot" and nothing. Ahhhh!

Message 50 of 98 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes