Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Naughty Host
7947 posts

Re: (UPDATED 2: Confirmed Not the One) The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 15, 2013

Aldro wrote:
God its killing me, I WANNA KNOW

Also: I have totally glitched through the Rub al Khali several times in several sections. So I can assure you there is nothing there xD

See more on that here =
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=151870

Yeah, that's what I was doing as well yesterday.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 98 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
7947 posts

Re: (UPDATED 2: Confirmed Not the One) The missing Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3?

Jan 16, 2013
I just finished checking the syria puzzle area and found nothing. The last area that I haven't looked is The Yemen Puzzle area that's underground.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 98 (248 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
872 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Ive checked the Yemen puzzle area really carefully, including all the writings Francis Drake left on the walls.

I really think its something we cannot seem to find. Like maybe it tells something we should not know hence we are looking for something that we wont even notice if we find. It would explain why no ND Rep has even hinted on what it is. I mean jesus, the game is so large when you think about it. Like each area they've done. Sure its no open world game, but still.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 98 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Aldro wrote:

Ive checked the Yemen puzzle area really carefully, including all the writings Francis Drake left on the walls.

I really think its something we cannot seem to find. Like maybe it tells something we should not know hence we are looking for something that we wont even notice if we find. It would explain why no ND Rep has even hinted on what it is. I mean jesus, the game is so large when you think about it. Like each area they've done. Sure its no open world game, but still.

I agree with that
AKyemeni, can't you ask Richard if he at least can say that if we find something that it is likely that we will recognize it as a the last of us easter egg, else we are wasting all this time for nothing, he has to answer that :smileysad:
anyway, I checked Syria puzzle too, haven't found anything, going to check the chateau underground chambers next (because of that BURIED hint)
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 98 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
7947 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Aldro wrote:

I agree with that
AKyemeni, can't you ask Richard if he at least can say that if we find something that it is likely that we will recognize it as a the last of us easter egg, else we are wasting all this time for nothing, he has to answer that :smileysad:
anyway, I checked Syria puzzle too, haven't found anything, going to check the chateau underground chambers next (because of that BURIED hint)

I tried before, but he didn't answer. I'll try again.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 98 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Ive been on the London underground again, nothing like a TLOU easter egg on there. I think the 2nd easter egg is as real as Manti Te'o 's girlfriend.

Gonna try the desert village chapter next. Maybe it is on an MP (coop or vs) map?

+============================================================+
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 98 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
7947 posts

Jan 17, 2013
I saw some unique newspaper articles at the streets when you escape from the bar, but I couldn't make out anything because I was in a hurry.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 98 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Jan 17, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
I saw some unique newspaper articles at the streets when you escape from the bar, but I couldn't make out anything because I was in a hurry.

you mean in a cutscene? if so then youtube it and pause it where you want, but I doubt the easter egg is so close to the newspaper easter egg, let alone another newspaper

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 98 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
7947 posts

Jan 17, 2013
I meant in gameplay

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 98 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
7947 posts

Jan 19, 2013
Just checked "One Last Shot" and nothing. Ahhhh!

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 98 (260 Views)
0 Likes