Highlighted
Jul 12 2013
By: themarcshark223 Hekseville Citizen 392 posts

The last of us has ruined gaming for me!

21 replies 1405 views Edited Jul 12, 2013
Thanks to the last of us I can't play any of my other games. They just feel so..... Gamey. The graphics disgust me.... The characters are so bland.... The gameplay lacks soul...... The animations look stiff.... The voice acting is laughable..... The plots are simple and predictable..... What have you done naughty dog? You have ruined my hobby, my love...gaming.

Tlou is everything I want in a game. After I beat tlou for the 4th time I was craving another game that had a deep meaningful story like tlou so I turned to my favorite game ever.... Metal gear solid 4. And to my disbelief even that game felt bad. The animations looked so stiff and gamey. The facial expressions lack emotion. The gameplay felt awkward and I feel like I can't do simple things. Trying to melee people in that game actually made me laugh at how bad it is.

Point is. Naughty dog.... You have ruined video games for me. Don't apologize.... I thank you.

Goodbye.
Message 1 of 22 (1,405 Views)
Sackboy
364 posts

Re: The last of us has ruined gaming for me!

Jul 12, 2013

The only game that will provide another emotional, exciting, and intriguing plot will be coming soon. That game....

Is Call Of Duty: Ghosts.

Signature Size for Contest July TLOU photo FINALSARAH_zpse2590fe2.jpg
Message 2 of 22 (1,397 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Jul 12, 2013

I have been wondering if there is a way to erase memories from your brain... If so, I would delete everything I know about The Last of Us's story and then play it again, so I can have the full experience again, and never have to play other games again. You could do the same.

Smiley Very Happy

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 3 of 22 (1,392 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Jul 12, 2013
I'm gonna go take a shower with my toaster now...
Message 4 of 22 (1,390 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Jul 12, 2013
I wish I could delete my memories. You know what I'm gonna do? When I have kids. I'm gonna wait till my son is 17 then I'm gonna whip out my playstation 3 and tell him "your gonna play a game" I'm not gonna tell him the title or what it's about. I'm just gonna put it in and send him off on the adventure
Message 5 of 22 (1,384 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
364 posts

Jul 12, 2013

If Beyond Two Souls has the emotional impact of Heavy Rain, with good gameplay, it could rival TLoU in the story department. 

I mean, Heavy Rain was just excruciatingly sad. Especially if ( HR ending spoiler below)

Spoiler
You got the ending where Madison burns to death, Shawn drowns and Ethan shoots himself beside Shawn's grave.
Signature Size for Contest July TLOU photo FINALSARAH_zpse2590fe2.jpg
Message 6 of 22 (1,382 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Jul 12, 2013
I got the best possible ending in heavy rain
Message 7 of 22 (1,379 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Jul 12, 2013

I see what you're saying, except it doesn't really affect me. Now If I go back and play some PS2 games or PS1 games, it's really hard to play them.

Speaking of MGS, go look up MGSV, it's freakin' beautiful. It'

s probably the best looking next-gen game I've seen, and it's open world.

Message 8 of 22 (1,371 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Jul 12, 2013
Yea I saw mgsv. I can't wait for it. Mgs is still my favorite series ever. Mostly cus of nostalgia but still. Mgsv looks sexy. And the animations look way better
Message 9 of 22 (1,345 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5829 posts

Jul 12, 2013
LoL! Well, I was discussing this with my brother in law the other day. TLOU has really raised the bar as far what I can expect from games. Hell, it raised it for all entertainment media.... especially anything post apocalyptic.

Message 10 of 22 (1,339 Views)
0 Likes