Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
872 posts

Re: The ammo count NEEDS to be removed from the HUD!

Aug 20, 2012

Give us option to deactivate HUD!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 55 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Most games give that out as a option and i think it should be the same with this one.  some people still like to see how many bullets they have left and will try to use them wisely though not knowing will increase the survival factor and force you to think on your feet when you find yourself with no ammo and a group of guys comming for you.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 55 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
349 posts

Sep 4, 2012

I know that people are saying it should be removed from the HUD because if you know how much ammo you have, you won't dry fire on purpose. That makes sense, but did you guys also think that trying to shoot your gun when it's empty like they did in the demo could be a game tactic? Like, to get the AI to come out of a hiding spot or something like that.

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 55 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

Sep 4, 2012

pirateking1287 wrote:

Most games give that out as a option and i think it should be the same with this one.  some people still like to see how many bullets they have left and will try to use them wisely though not knowing will increase the survival factor and force you to think on your feet when you find yourself with no ammo and a group of guys comming for you.

The bold/underlined part is all there is to say in this topic.  :smileytongue:

It's not a matter of if you like to have a HUD with ammos in your games usually or not, it's a matter of ambiance for this kind of game and devs must try new things in gaming, it's about time...players don't always know what they really want in advance.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 55 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11096 posts

Sep 14, 2012

I think the health bar should be removed too... make it like Uncharted, but instead of the white screen, make it more... realistic. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 55 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2012

renatabls wrote:

I think the health bar should be removed too... make it like Uncharted, but instead of the white screen, make it more... realistic. :smileywink:

They decided to go with the health bar because that means there are more consequences to what you do. Think about it; ammo is scarce, supplies are scarce and if you get shot, you can just go and hide for a few seconds and all is good.

Ehm no? That would be very bad. If it was like Uncharted, you could just run out, shoot some guys, melee another one and when you're low on health just get back into cover.

That is not how the game is meant to be played.

The healthbar should stay.

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 55 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
581 posts

Sep 16, 2012
Totally Agree. Makes the game more survival style, so u cant know when ur screwed or not :smileytongue: haha that would be so cool. Im imagining right now that an enemy comes right infront of me and i try to shoot and it doesnt work. I'd get the goose bumps for sure :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 55 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2304 posts

Sep 16, 2012

renatabls wrote:

I think it should be like Max Payne health.

watchdogs
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 55 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Apr 7, 2013

This deserves a bump

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 55 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Yep, agree.  

Just add a toggle, and an abiltiy to check current ammo.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 55 (108 Views)
0 Likes