I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Re: The Man With The Broken Mask

Jul 2, 2013

I actually wanted to help, but I had no choice, so I had to leave him.

Message 11 of 25 (879 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Jul 2, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:
Be careful, keep talking about him, and people will be like "Oh my god, did he live? What was his name? How did his mask break? Did he have a family? WE NEED A DLC OF HIM NOW!" On topic, I killed him. I wouldn't want to be left there to turn.

ha, that would be one depressing DLC. at the end of your adventure, you are shot in the face by Joel

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 12 of 25 (838 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jul 2, 2013
I killed him. Smiley Sad
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 13 of 25 (833 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Jul 3, 2013
I haven't been able to leave without killing him... still dont know why
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 14 of 25 (787 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jul 3, 2013

I killed him, but unlike the surgeons I felt sad when I did it.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 15 of 25 (782 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jul 3, 2013
I killed him however I wish there was a way to kill him without shooting him. I just past that part on survivor and didn't want to use a bullet but also didn't want to leave him there. Decided to kill him but still wish I could of bashed his head in with a pipe or something.
Message 16 of 25 (775 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Jul 3, 2013
I ended his misery. It wasn't really a waste of a bullet either, considering he has ammo right next to him.
Message 17 of 25 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Jul 3, 2013

I did what I thought Joel would do given circumstances. Surrounded by spores with the likelyhood of infected extremely high. I didn't want to risk the noise so I took his ammo and left the sucker.

A bit heartless I know but these are desperate times. If I was being bum rushed by a clicker and my pistol went click I'd think back to that bullet and curse the dude.

Message 18 of 25 (738 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
30 posts

Jul 3, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:
Be careful, keep talking about him, and people will be like "Oh my god, did he live? What was his name? How did his mask break? Did he have a family? WE NEED A DLC OF HIM NOW!" On topic, I killed him. I wouldn't want to be left there to turn.

His name is Steve. He was on holiday with his mate Brian when the outbreak happened. He scavenged a gas  mask each and they survived for months eating nachos and discussing the NFL. one day they got found. Steve hid behind a door from a clicker. Brian ran towards the door from the clicker, quickly shoving the door open. The door hit Steve's face causing the mask filter to break. Steve shot Brian in the leg and left him to the clicker. Whilst hightailing it to safety an object fell on Steve. He got bitten whilst trapped. Joel showed up. shot him. The end.

True story!

Message 19 of 25 (737 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Jul 3, 2013

WhichIsTheAnyKey wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

His name is Steve. He was on holiday with his mate Brian when the outbreak happened. He scavenged a gas  mask each and they survived for months eating nachos and discussing the NFL. one day they got found. Steve hid behind a door from a clicker. Brian ran towards the door from the clicker, quickly shoving the door open. The door hit Steve's face causing the mask filter to break. Steve shot Brian in the leg and left him to the clicker. Whilst hightailing it to safety an object fell on Steve. He got bitten whilst trapped. Joel showed up. shot him. The end.

True story!

...Not being able to live with the guilt Brian had a breakdown, completely changing his personality. He wiped the incident from his memory adopting the name Ish after Ishmael from Moby **bleep**, found a boat and began looking for a new group to call his own...

Message 20 of 25 (732 Views)