Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Re: The Last of Us ending leaked online!

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

My favorite game, Assassin's Creed III, was spoiled too.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Message 21 of 37 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Jan 31, 2013

rickyEfs_97 wrote:

not as worse as spoiling Heavy Rain though, because that game is all about the story, Assassin's Creed 3 story wasn't so great, I was pretty dissapointed by it, Assassin's Creed 2 is still my favorite, but yeah, spoiling sucks

Message 22 of 37 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

rickyEfs_97 wrote:

not as worse as spoiling Heavy Rain though, because that game is all about the story, Assassin's Creed 3 story wasn't so great, I was pretty dissapointed by it, Assassin's Creed 2 is still my favorite, but yeah, spoiling sucks

That the story wasn't great is arguable, but we can agree that the story isn't the main focus like in Heavy Rain Smiley Happy

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 23 of 37 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Well, I should stay that Assassin's Creed III is my favorite game OF 2012, not of all time.

My favorite game of all time still is Age of Empires II.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Message 24 of 37 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time > Anything

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 37 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Bruce Willis was dead the whole time, Snape kills Dumbledore, and Darth Vader is Luke's father!

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 26 of 37 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Feb 1, 2013

joelio13 wrote:

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time > Anything

for the time it was released it had superb storytelling, the voice acting was great, the story was great and even the facial animations were great, and they  still are! I just played through the prince of persia trilogy and still the story is awesome, and yuri lowenthal is an awesome voice actor
however it's not the best storytelling in games anymore, it's can't beat Heavy Rain or Uncharted Series, but still it was great, sadly the sequel had very bad storytelling, but they had a comeback with the Two Thrones, there it was good again, still not as good as Sands of Time, but it was very enjoyable
speaking of Prince of Persia, why hasn't there been any new game of it!!! we got prince of persia reboot in 2008 (which was awesome if you ask me, many people hated it, but I want a sequel to it) and we got The Forgotten Sands in 2010, which was meant to be a part between prince of persia sands of time and warrior within, but it was not a good game, the combat was boring, the story was not interesting (they got yuri lowenthal back for voice acting, which was the only good thing about the story), the acrobatics looked bad, but at least the difficulty was spot on, I loved the difficulty of the game, it was a challenge and I liked that... anyway, I want a new prince of persia and I want it now xD
Message 27 of 37 (455 Views)
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013
Message 28 of 37 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Feb 1, 2013

OI! I haven't seen Harry Potter **bleep** it!

Message 29 of 37 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Feb 1, 2013

AU7thGear wrote:

OI! I haven't seen Harry Potter **bleep** it!

Oh man I feel sorry for you. But you should see them or even better read them, they are absolutely amazing

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 30 of 37 (427 Views)
0 Likes