Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 31 2013
By: SweetPoison13 PlayStation MVP 11304 posts

The Last of Us Signature Contest April 2013

[ Edited ]
53 replies 2004 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

Welcome to April's The Last of Us Signature Contest!

Put your image editing skills to the test and show us what you can do! All members of the PlayStation Community Forums are eligible to participate in our monthly signature contests. Carefully read the instructions and follow the rules.

This month’s theme: The Last of Us. This highly anticipated video game from Naughty Dog has players trying to survive a post-apocalyptic United States with dangers lurking around every corner. Use this contest to show everyone how passionate you are about this video game. Your signature may contain any of the characters, environments, themes, and concepts in The Last of Us. Put some effort into your signatures and show us what you can come up with. All The Last of Us signatures that appear to be working with this month’s theme will be accepted provided that they are appropriate and adhere to the rules. Inappropriate signatures will not be accepted.

Entries this month will be due on April 27th at 11:59 PM Pacific. Users are allowed one entry. A poll with the entries will be posted provided that there is more than one entry for this contest and voting will take place for one week after the due date for all submissions.

Have fun!

SUBMISSION FORMAT

All submissions are to be made in this thread. Please include the following information in your post:

• Username
  • Signature URL
  • Signature Image

RULES AND REGULATIONS

• Please follow the submission format outlined above.
  • Signatures must be appropriate and follow the Rules of Conduct
  • Only signatures that clearly take advantage of the theme this month will be accepted.
  • Keep your signature dimensions reasonable or your submissions might not be accepted.
  • Try to work within these signature dimensions for your entries: 500px wide by 150px high.
  • DO NOT submit signatures that you did not create (i.e., signatures that were created for you).
  • Only ONE entry per user per contest will be accepted. Please only post the final version of your signature.
  • DO NOT wait until the last minute to make your submission. A poll will be posted on the due date.
  • DO NOT vote for your own signature and DO NOT ask other individuals to vote for yours.

CONTEST WINNER

• I will announce the winner of this signature contest here in this thread when the poll closes.
  • The winner of this contest will be given a special The Last of Us forum rank for one month.
  • The PSN ID whose forum rank will temporarily change will be the one used to make the contest submission.
  • Only forum members with regular ranks and rank shields are eligible for this reward.

NOTE: If you fail to follow the rules in any way, shape, or form then you may be disqualified from this month's signature contest.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 54 (2,004 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Re: The Last of Us Signature Contest April 2013

Mar 31, 2013
Been waiting for this,I'd like to submit the signature I'm currently using.
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 54 (1,887 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Good luck to all the entries. Sounds like fun. Can't wait to see what the community comes up with. I've been enjoying the recent Tomb Raider submissions at Deviat Art for a contest they held there.

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 54 (1,869 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Good luck to all the entries. Sounds like fun. Can't wait to see what the community comes up with. I've been enjoying the recent Tomb Raider submissions at Deviat Art for a contest they held there.

:smileyhappy:

There's only one thing I don't like much about these signature contests and I'm not trying to come off as mean but it's disappointing when you put so much work into signature while a signature where someone just slapped on an render and background,and added text wins the contest. While people like me who pay attention to text placement,lighting,blending,etc. don't win.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 54 (1,864 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Mar 31, 2013

I wouldn't want to be a judge but I will enjoy the entries! :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 54 (1,805 Views)
Wastelander
604 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Out of curiousity, what exactly does having a "Special TLOU forum rank" grant me? Are we looking at bragging rights or do we get to police the forums having everyone respect our authoritay?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 54 (1,802 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 31, 2013

No you won't become a moderator. MVP's aren't moderators and we have a special rank and color. Sort of like Poster of The Week only it sounds like it'll be for a month. I'll let Sweet speak to that.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 54 (1,799 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
604 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

Ah rightio, well seems worth having a go, and thank you for the speedy reply! Hoping I don't get crushed here, but here we go.

Username: Lt_K4RL0S

Sig URL: http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s560/TheAstonishedMartin/GIF-Sig-3_zps88955c7d.gif

Sig image: 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 54 (1,791 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11304 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2013

REMINDER: Please follow the submission format in some manner to ensure that your entry is placed into the poll.

Lt_K4RL0S wrote:

Out of curiousity, what exactly does having a "Special TLOU forum rank" grant me? Are we looking at bragging rights or do we get to police the forums having everyone respect our authoritay?

It grants you a different icon, a colored (and bolded) username, and a special The Last of Us forum rank for one month.

There are no special permissions attached to this rank so “bragging rights” would be the answer to your question.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 54 (1,741 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 54 (1,690 Views)