Jun 13 2012
By: DaNt385Igano First Son 3 posts

The Last of Us Collectors Edition Request

25 replies 5498 views Edited Jun 13, 2012

Hello to all the members of the forum this is my first time writing for The Last of Us for a collectors edition request and i hoping to meet your standards of a satisfactionary collectors edition request, so let's start

The Last of Us Collectors Edition:

First and most importan

1:Joel and Ellie 20"(inch)Fully Detailed Collectible Figures

Together in a base which is a ground base with dirt and grass(raising grass not a texture and some flowers or a small tree) finding Joel holding a gun in the left hand and with the right holding the left hand of Ellie with the clothes from the E3 live stage demo also with an american falg waving behind them with some holes in it(i love americans and their national flag just saying)

2:Two and a half ours of making of and behind the scenes Bluray or DVD feature

3:Hardbook with 70 or so pages of artworks featuring characters, buildings, places, enemies and progress of the game

4:Full Soundtrack of the game

5:In game disc only for Collectors Edition dlc featuring 20 clothes skins for Joel and Ellie each and 20 gun upgrades

6:Maybe 4 more single player Chapters

7:Twenty 1920×1080p Wallpapers featurting Joel and Ellie with the best places and buildings on the game

8:Four Exclusive PS3 themes

9:Lastly if the Joel and Ellie wares a medalion(on the neck or belT somewhere doesn't matter) to have that medalions on collectors edition

10Smiley Tonguelease Naughty dog like you did on uncharted 3 add Greek and english subtitles but little bigger this time (a bit hard to see)

P.S.

Not in collectors edition just in the main game to have an option when we complete the game to can see all of the cutscenes and to collect collectibles like on

uncharted

That's all i hope this Collectors Edition Request or wishlist if you prefer to fullfill some of your needs if you like it and want to have these as a collectors edition please sent an email on naughty dog to release the above described C.E.

Please feel free to express your thoughts and tell me if you liked it, if yes say an "I want it to be released" for Naughty Dog to see it okay?

Thanks to all of you who taked the time to read it comment and write("I want it to be released")or sent an email to N.D. for this C.E to happen

Bye

♡ Christina

Message 1 of 26 (5,498 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jun 13, 2012

Don't forget to like it's important for Naughty Dog

Message 2 of 26 (5,498 Views)
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Jun 13, 2012

I for one like the idea of having the infected bust included in a collectors edition. That's all. I dont't care for all that other stuff mentioned. I will gladly give them my money.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 26 (5,498 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: The Last of Us Collectors Edition Request

Dec 8, 2012

I think that THE LAST OF US collectors edition (if will be one) should include:

1.Joel and Ellie statue 

2.the game in steelbook case

3. artbook

4. a collectors box

Message 4 of 26 (4,258 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Dec 8, 2012

It should definitely include the comic as well

Message 5 of 26 (4,251 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5373 posts

Dec 8, 2012
It should include some EXCLUSIVE online goodies like outfits.

Not like the "exclusive" London Drake skin that came with the collectors edition of U3, which could be unlocked in-game anyway. Sigh.
Message 6 of 26 (4,242 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Dec 8, 2012

calcunnon wrote:
It should include some EXCLUSIVE online goodies like outfits.

Not like the "exclusive" London Drake skin that came with the collectors edition of U3, which could be unlocked in-game anyway. Sigh.

This ^

Message 7 of 26 (4,197 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Re:

Dec 8, 2012
steel case. i like that **bleep**...
Message 8 of 26 (4,177 Views)
I Only Post Everything
774 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2012

Heck I'd love to recieve a package like that. So all in all, I'd say that comes down to about $500-$800 over here in Aus Smiley Happy

But in all seriousness I think you'll have to cut back on the content there. i mean, lets be realistic here. The Hardbook would be great but It'd likely be "American Dreams" besides, when the games released you'll be able to soak up hundreds of pictures from the net. 4 more single player chapters? Ouch, too harsh on those who just don't have the money to pay for a special edition, should be a free unlock for them if they were to come out as DLC further down the track. The 20 wallpapers are a bit uneccessary, again just use the internet. About 8 or so exist (legitimate ones) already so you'll have no trouble there. The 4 exxlusive themes, should be 1 or 2 max. Two and a half hours of BTS will likely be able to fit on the disc anyway in an "extras" section of the game. 

I'm not trying to be an @rse, but please consider the costs and whether or not ND would be willing to pack SO much into a special edition

IMO, it should have something like

1. Like you said, a figurine. But 20 inches is pretty large and could probably break during shipping. 7 inches is fine and sturdy

2. A wall poster of the first wallpaper released. Rockstar did this in just standard copies of their games

3. American Dreams prequel comic

4. DLC discounts

5. One exclusive theme (something better than what we got in the fortune hunter's club, there was nothing exclusive about that, seeing as how the picture is on the internet...)

6. Maybe a shirt, or a small item of clothing (possibly the badges Ellie wears on her pack. I was going to say Joel's gas mask but that wouldn't fit in a collector'ss edition box)

That, would come to $189 at it's highest

Message 9 of 26 (4,099 Views)
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Dec 10, 2012

I want these in Collectors Edition

• Statue of Joel and Ellie
  • Game's soundtrack
  • Exclusive Infected and Drake skin and some outfits for multiplayer
  • Steel Case
  • Poster