Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Re: The Last Of Us Official Wishlist Thread

Feb 7, 2013

plaZeHD7 wrote:
"I wish they would introduce extremely rare events where non-scripted survivors don't shoot you on sight or that don't shoot you at all. That would be EXTREMELY convincing in showing players that there are no "bad" or "good" archetypes but rather survivors. Think about it, somewhere randomly in the game you go in and you aim your weapons at some survivors (and maybe kill one) but they don't shoot back and they become terrified of you. That would make YOU feel like the enemy and it would be GREAT!"
- Hfajardo97[you-tuber]

I would like that a lot.

Or even at random, hunters may not kill you on sight - but rather try and make a deal with you - like maybe trading supplies with them and at random points they turn on you and a fight ensues.

That would be very realistic.

"The only thing evil needs to succeed is for good men to do nothing."
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 59 (394 Views)
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

- good puzzles. At least like in Uncharted 3. Not like in Uncharted 2 where I feeled like ND treated us like morons. -_-

- more than 10 hours of campaign. (12h on normal would be great)

- comp. mode with U2 post 1.05, but with separated hitboxes!

- co-op arena/ hore mode - defence house/ gas station/ armory etc.

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 59 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Feb 9, 2013

plaZeHD7 wrote:
"I wish they would introduce extremely rare events where non-scripted survivors don't shoot you on sight or that don't shoot you at all. That would be EXTREMELY convincing in showing players that there are no "bad" or "good" archetypes but rather survivors. Think about it, somewhere randomly in the game you go in and you aim your weapons at some survivors (and maybe kill one) but they don't shoot back and they become terrified of you. That would make YOU feel like the enemy and it would be GREAT!"
- Hfajardo97[you-tuber]

Man, that would be great! Because if you were a survivor you just wouldn't shoot everything that moves, you'd also try to make some friends and survive together.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 59 (359 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Feb 9, 2013
Agree with 32 (sorry dont know how to quote)
in uncharted 3 drake kindof solved your puzzles for you, in the well, it wouldve been made it so much better if you had to write the letters down yourself, like twisted the dial into working
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 59 (340 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Feb 9, 2013

minimur12 wrote:
Agree with 32 (sorry don't know how to quote)
in uncharted 3 drake kind solved your puzzles for you, in the well, it would've been made it so much better if you had to write the letters down yourself, like twisted the dial into working
Click Reply, and next to Spell Check, there is Quote click it, and comment under the second under-line.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 59 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Feb 10, 2013

plaZeHD7 wrote:

minimur12 wrote:
Agree with 32 (sorry don't know how to quote)
in uncharted 3 drake kind solved your puzzles for you, in the well, it would've been made it so much better if you had to write the letters down yourself, like twisted the dial into working
Click Reply, and next to Spell Check, there is Quote click it, and comment under the second under-line.

Ooooohhh thankyou :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 59 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
520 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Does anyone know if your allies might be killed, attacked or even made hostages against you (if you extremely neglect them)?

And I also wonder if they're gonna add rape and canibalism into the story, as some extra horror elements. If Ellie eventually mentions some fear of being raped, I suppose that would make the players even more protective of her... and try to not be killed at all costs. Of course, there should not be any graphical rape scene... just some little speeches to evoke the subject and its horror.

And like another guy said, I'd like to have crafting playing a role on MP. They could use it as a 'skin' for an off-game upgrade menu, or they could go deaper and actually make the crafting a part of the game, within the sessions. For instance, instead of starting with a melee weapon in the loadout, players would be allowed to start with the junk used to upgrade a melee weapon (if they find one). Or they could choose to start with a rag, instead, so they could craft a medkit or a molotov, if they find alcohol. They could start with ammo for hand gun or shotgun, but not the actual weapons... etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 59 (245 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Feb 14, 2013
I would like listen mode to be minimal to nonexistent. Like maybe all you can hear are general directions, so you get an arrow in the direction of the enemy you've started listening to. Or make it so that listening mode requires Joel to settle down a bit (a minute or so) so you can't just switch it on every five seconds. You have to be a little vulnerable while really focusing on listening.

I have faith in Naughty Dog to release a fantastic game and I'm glad that they're delaying it. I want it to be as good as it can be.
What I'm getting at is don't hold players hands, I think it'll take away from the fear if you know exactly what you're up against,

Amnesia was only scary because you had no idea what lay ahead.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 59 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
520 posts

Feb 14, 2013

^

A minute?!

You mean a minute of cooldown between uses, or a minute to start one use? I hope you meant the cooldown option. And I disagree with both.

I think the biggest purpose of this ability is to improve the pace of the game. If you need to first see where everyoen is, before you devise your strategy, things would be too slow. I think the ability is more about pace than about making things easier.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 59 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

-A new game + with additional difficulties, ramdomized ememy spawns and some bonus loot. Collectibles,"treasures", maybe and Uncharted easter egg, like Nate's journal.   

-A co-operative survival, with additional objectives. For example, scavenging the map for supplies in-between waves and having the choice to either craft improvements for your weapons or create barricades.    

-Unlockable title cards in the multiplayer. Like "Scavenger" or "Ruthless", a small touch but could be unlocked by completing specific actions in the multiplayer.  

-Vast and balanced array of weapons in the MP. I hope that hunting bow makes it in there as well.

Hopefully with this delay they make the game even better, looking forward to June 14th.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 59 (199 Views)
0 Likes