Jan 22 2013
By: EDSTA713 I Only Post Everything 866 posts

The Last Of Us Joel/Ellie Special Editions!

[ Edited ]
4 replies 313 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

This is more like it. I'd take this over that water bottle exclusive set from Amazon Italy... :smileyfrustrated:  Neil adds "stay tuned" for the U.S edition. I sure hope they add an Infected statue or something with them.  

From the preview:

"The Last of Us will have two special editions: one for hero Joel and one for hero Ellie.

The difference appears to be pictures on packaging, on a PS3 controller skin and on a screen print effect poster.

The guff inside the special editions is wrapped in canvas wrap, which looks nice. That guff comprises a Last of Us mini artbook, a Last of Us mini comic, that poster and the Blu-ray game.

There's extra digital content on offer as well. There's a Survival Pack for the game that includes customisable items for multiplayer characters; additional in-game currency to buy customisable parts and other items that boost your power in multiplayer; some experience points to give you a head start; a melee attack booster to make you hit harder; and two extra skins for Joel and Ellie that unlock when you finish the single-player game.

You also get a dynamic PS3 theme that shows Joel and Ellie journeying through a destroyed city; the game's soundtrack in download form; and two PSN avatars of Joel and Ellie in winter survival gear.

Oh, and either an Ellie or Joel Sackboy costume depending on which edition you picked up.

The Ellie Edition is exclusive to GAME, and the Joel Edition is exclusive to Amazon and "independents".

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-22-the-last-of-us-special-edition-comes-in-joel-and-ellie-...

1.PNG

2.PNG

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (313 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Re: The Last Of Us Joel/Ellie Special Editions!

Jan 22, 2013

In the UK, the Ellie version is GAME exclusive. After they cancelled my Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition just over a week before release, I dont want to use them again.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (307 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7461 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

I just saw the article, but I'm gonna wait till I get home to analyze the **** outta them

edit: profanity removed

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Now that's a collectors edition! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Joel Edition gimme!.:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (271 Views)
0 Likes