Highlighted
May 29 2013
By: AsTuRaZu Monster Hunter 34 posts

The Last Of Us - DLC's -

143 replies 446 views Edited May 29, 2013

Hi there, I hope people of ND ir reading this 'coz I think I'm talking not just on my own but everybody's voice that play console games. 

Well. The point is that we (gamers) are TIRED of buying a game on release date and the F***** game's not complete. 

I was waiting inpatiently for the TLOU release to go to the game Store and buy it without thinking but now that I know that this people of ND are going to put DLC's I'm not buying this game.........

You people are ruining the games with this "incomplete" games. And I am pretty sure that TLOU's such a great and "must have" game. But knowing that DLC's are gonna be THERE I'm going to WAIT until the game's fully released, maybe I'd WAIT a few months but I rather prefer this than spending lot of money in a "incomplete" game when I can buy it for 15 US$ and COMPLETE. 

WE ARE TIRED OF DLC's. WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE THE ONES WHO PAY YOUR SALARY?? STOP DLC's. WE DON'T DESERVE IT!!! 

Please, when you release a game be sure to have it COMPLETED before you do, otherwise YOU'LL BE MISSING MY MONEY (among others). 

GET RID OF DLC's ONCE FOR ALL. such a pity this is happening... WE WANT FULL GAMES!!!!

Message 1 of 144 (446 Views)
Naughty Paw
11911 posts

Re: The Last Of Us - DLC's -

May 29, 2013
But the game is complete. The SP dlc won't launch for a LONG time. They did say via comments that this is material being worked on Post Launch

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 144 (443 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

May 29, 2013

Honest to god, I just found out that you can "perk" yourself up, to craft weapons & items faster..

Day 1 Bonuses

• Increased Crafting Speed

How the hell does this work in Single Player?

Is there a guy who sells you a magic pill? How do you learn to craft faster?

Do you gain XP? Like in Tomb Raider?

Uh, I'm lost....

...oh, lord.

Message 3 of 144 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11911 posts

May 29, 2013
^You can upgrade yourself in SP with training manuels.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 4 of 144 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

May 29, 2013

Yeah they always say things like that because they don't want to loose money.... History Mode will have DLC's and if you don't pay (plus the game amount) this DLC's you won't end the game.... I'm really tired of spending money on a game and then discover that I have to pay again for things that should be already "incorporated" in a game the release date.... Why developers don't listen to people that buy their games? Didn't they notice that we are tired of DLC's? they must stop doing this.... 

I'm gonna wait a few months to buy this game: cheaper and complete...... I'm just saving money dude. 

NO MORE DLC's!!!!!!

Message 5 of 144 (422 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

May 29, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
But the game is complete. The SP dlc won't launch for a LONG time. They did say via comments that this is material being worked on Post Launch

LOL, did you expect them to say the SP DLC is already prepped???

Message 6 of 144 (417 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

May 29, 2013

@ AKyemeni

Oh, Thank GOD!

I got scared for a second there. I thought they were going the "Tomb Raider" route Smiley Surprised

Message 7 of 144 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

May 29, 2013

ask yourself this what do you think they do inbetween titles? sit and twiddle the thumbs? they set staff out too work on DLC , i think season passes are a **bleep** joke yes , but moaning about DLC and claiming there selling us a incomplete game is silly. when Bioware release elder scrolls dlc do ppl kick up a stink and moan "there game was incomplete this is pulled from the game bla bla" Nope , same with fallout , Borderlands etc etc .

sub sig

sig url -

Message 8 of 144 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

May 29, 2013

just wait a few months and save your money pal!! 15$, no dlc, and full game

Message 9 of 144 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11911 posts

May 29, 2013
@Zidane - Hey, that's what they said. Whether you think they're lying or not is a different issue.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 10 of 144 (391 Views)
0 Likes