I Only Post Everything
884 posts

Re: The AI is phenomenal (I am 4 hours in, SPOILERFREE!)

Jun 7, 2013
I know how hard it is to wait, you have no idea how insanely happy I got when I recieved this game today. This is the least I can do Smiley Tongue
Message 91 of 189 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Hoping the next broken street date is mine.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 92 of 189 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
471 posts

Jun 7, 2013

How are you enjoying the game so far? Smiley Happy

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Message 93 of 189 (366 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
884 posts

Jun 7, 2013
@Matt
Thanks Smiley Very Happy, no I wasn't entirely aware of how much but Im happy to help. I need to take a few breaks because the game is rather violent and I don't want to dream about skulls being crushed xD
Message 94 of 189 (365 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
884 posts

Jun 7, 2013
@Chaystic
It is amazing.
The graphics, sound design, music, atmosphere, gameplay, AI, presentation, voice acting/dialouge, animations, stealth mechanic, and overall plot as a whole is all just top notch.

I am only about 6 hours in although I must've spent like +2 hours at the E3 level now just messing around. Im going to continue now xD.

The highest point of the entire game so far is the intro though. That blew my mind. And theres also another part that I really enjoyed but wont spoil it. The rest is just you scavenging, playing the game, getting to know Ellie and travelling through the beautiful vegetated cities thus far.
Message 95 of 189 (347 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
884 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Oh and a massive kudos to Gustavo and his soundtrack. It's absolutely marvelous to listen to and it truly makes the game feel 10x as magnificent.
Message 96 of 189 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
471 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Aldro wrote:
@Chaystic
It is amazing.
The graphics, sound design, music, atmosphere, gameplay, AI, presentation, voice acting/dialouge, animations, stealth mechanic, and overall plot as a whole is all just top notch.

I am only about 6 hours in although I must've spent like +2 hours at the E3 level now just messing around. Im going to continue now xD.

The highest point of the entire game so far is the intro though. That blew my mind. And theres also another part that I really enjoyed but wont spoil it. The rest is just you scavenging, playing the game, getting to know Ellie and travelling through the beautiful vegetated cities thus far.

This is making me even more excited!

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Message 97 of 189 (338 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
884 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

Okay I might sound a tad too praising but seriously:

The game has immense detail throughout and as a huge fan of Uncharted 3 and Uncharted 2: I feel The Last Of Us has hit a specific point where it pains me to say that all games will feel less enjoyable after it.

It's like previously, the UC games were my favourite of this generation. But TLOU aims much higher, yeah. It aims for the best game of all time, period. I can't see myself going back to "regular" games, after TLOU. Games need to capture the desperation and excitement you have when you are in a combat situation. I can't say any game aside from TLOU that does that.

I am seriously afraid that I won't be able to enjoy games for some time after this game.

Message 98 of 189 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

Does Joel ever sound like Booker

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 99 of 189 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Jun 7, 2013
I can't wait to play it !!

Message 100 of 189 (325 Views)
0 Likes