Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 27 2012
By: iqbal64255 Hekseville Citizen 349 posts

TLOU at PAX PRIME 2012!

[ Edited ]
10 replies 436 views Edited Aug 27, 2012

Yes, I saw it on the blog! Can't wait the poster and shirt looks awesome! And there showing a new demo! Hopefully some MP stuff and REALLY hoping for something to do with the release date :smileyhappy:

Check it out for youself: http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/the_last_of_us_pax_prime_2012/

Message 1 of 11 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Re: TLOU at PAX PRIME 2012!

Aug 27, 2012
Looks like those looking for new info have got their wish!

Nice T-shirts. Not sure about the poster though, the art style doesn't feel like it suits the game.
Message 2 of 11 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Aug 27, 2012

I really hope Naughty reveal a multiplayer footage for the game along with a relase date.,we have seen so far some single-player footages in the e3 demo and gamescom trailer so I really hope we get to see mltiplayer footage as well.

Message 3 of 11 (413 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
868 posts

Aug 28, 2012
I want to see a demo with the infected. There wasn't any footage of them at E3, ComicCon, and Gamescom. Let's hope they change that at PAX.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 11 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Yeah, I would also like some infected gameplay, ever since june we havn't been getting much news on TLOU, mostly uncharted. I mean I like uncharted but this game just seems... WOW. Im really hoping for some multiplayer details and release date, anyway knowing sony/Naughtydog have been using PAX as one of there biggest gaming events, I could see this one coming, just when its announced I got really excited.

Message 5 of 11 (388 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
868 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

A guy from a video at IGN says that he saw for the first time the behind closed doors demo from E3 at PAX. I hope this doesn't mean that the "new" gameplay demo is an old demo. That would suck.

Message 6 of 11 (376 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
868 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2012

iqbal64255 wrote:

Yes, I saw it on the blog! Can't wait the poster and shirt looks awesome! And there showing a new demo! Hopefully some MP stuff and REALLY hoping for something to do with the release date :smileyhappy:

Check it out for youself: http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/the_last_of_us_pax_prime_2012/

Looks like Naughty Dog has nothing new to show off. What was shown off is an old demo that was shown behind closed doors at E3. That really isn't considered new since it has already been shown. I'm starting to actually lose interest in this game. Seriously. I'm sick of the hearing and seeing the same old setting, enemies, and information. Where are the infected? Where is Bill? I wanna know more about them. They could have shown off something better in my opinion. As far as a release date and MP news, I don't expect them to reveal anything soon. Hell, they haven't revealed the infected since last year and they are not as important as a release date. So the way I see it is if they can't even show the infected then they sure as hell are not going to mention a launch window.

http://www.geek.com/articles/games/pax-2012-the-stealthy-less-murder-y-side-of-the-last-of-us-201208...

Message 7 of 11 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Sep 1, 2012

EDSTA713 wrote:

iqbal64255 wrote:

Looks like Naughty Dog has nothing new to show off. What was shown off is an old demo that was shown behind closed doors at E3. That really isn't considered new since it has already been shown. I'm starting to actually lose interest in this game. Seriously. I'm sick of the hearing and seeing the same old setting, enemies, and information. Where are the infected? Where is Bill? I wanna know more about them. They could have shown off something better in my opinion. As far as a release date and MP news, I don't expect them to reveal anything soon. Hell, they haven't revealed the infected since last year and they are not as important as a release date. So the way I see it is if they can't even show the infected then they sure as hell are not going to mention a launch window.

http://www.geek.com/articles/games/pax-2012-the-stealthy-less-murder-y-side-of-the-last-of-us-201208...

Well at least they arent revealing too much :smileywink:

Message 8 of 11 (243 Views)
I Only Post Everything
868 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2012

RandomGuyChris wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

iqbal64255 wrote:

Well at least they arent revealing too much :smileywink:

I just wanna see how the infected act and I'm good. I could care less what they don't show after that.

Message 9 of 11 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012
Ok the PAX PRIME is over...

WHERE IS THE DEMO NOW???????
i cant wait to see the stealth demo but nobody uploaeded it.
THE
LAST
OF US

Message 10 of 11 (140 Views)
0 Likes