Feb 06 2013
By: GloZorCoMeTh Survivor 2892 posts

TLOU Boston - Holy Crap!!!

[ Edited ]
7 replies 384 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

Ok Naughty Dog!  

You guys know that your games have been my late night escape from the burden of parenthood since the first Uncharted, right?!?!  When I just discovered that a good part of TLOU is going to be in the subway system here where I live and work in downtown Boston, I literally flipped out!  Are you kidding me?!?!  I freakin' take the Orange Line to Forest Hills on my way home a few days a week when I am not stupid enough to drive in and pay $30 a day to park.

After playing TLOU I think I am NEVER going to be able to take the Orange Line again without worrying about clickers and runners coming for me. Brilliant, brilliant!

2544133150[1].png

Message 1 of 8 (384 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Re: TLOU Boston - Holy Crap!!!

Feb 6, 2013

GloZorCoMeTh wrote:

Ok Naughty Dog!  

You guys know that your games have been my late night escape from the burden of parenthood since the first Uncharted, right?!?!  When I just discovered that a good part of TLOU is going to be in the subway system here where I live and work in downtown Boston, I literally flipped out!  Are you kidding me?!?!  I freakin' take the Orange Line to Forest Hills on my way home a few days a week when I am not stupid enough to drive in and pay $30 a day to park.

After playing TLOU I think I am NEVER going to be able to take the Orange Line again without worrying about clickers and runners coming for me. Brilliant, brilliant!

Is it modeled exactly as your subway? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 8 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I can't imagine if there was a horror game set in Copenhagen (my town) Smiley Surprised

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 3 of 8 (314 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Feb 6, 2013

stentryk wrote:

I can't imagine if there was a horror game set in Copenhagen (my town) Smiley Surprised

Your sig gets me every time.

Message 4 of 8 (272 Views)
Fender Bender
2437 posts

Feb 6, 2013

How many subway lines does Boston have?

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais

Free Sitrongr

Message 5 of 8 (267 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I would love that to happen to me.

I could never imagine a horror game being somewhere where i go in my everyday life

think about it, your lucky

Message 6 of 8 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2892 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Yeah,

It is pretty cool.  I know Justin Richmond is from Boston and went to Boston University (so did I back in the 1990's!).  I bet there will be some views of Boston University in TLOU too!

Thanks for picking a cool city to have some of the action in...it will be really neat to see places I have really been after the "bombing".

This will be my new late night joy...I can see it already Smiley Happy

2544133150[1].png

Message 7 of 8 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2892 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Well,

There is the Orange Line, the Red Line, the Blue Line, and the Green Line.  Boston University is on the Green Line, and I bet Justin Richmond encouraged it to be in the game too.  People hate the Green Line because it is the SLOWEST, cause it stops like every few blocks.  The HORROR!

2544133150[1].png

Message 8 of 8 (169 Views)
0 Likes