Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
7 posts

Re: Suggestion For Guns *No Ammo Count on HUD + Full Clips*

Jun 11, 2012

Why not just have it on a higher difficulty where you remove many elements of the HUD? On another note, how cool would it be if you could pretend to not have any bullets (making sure the first two barrels are empty) and because the enemy hears the clicks they think it's save...but then the moment they try to bumrush you, you're loading them full of lead that was conveniently (and intelligently stored) in barrels 3-6.

Message 21 of 49 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Jun 11, 2012

NewbDude wrote:

Why not just have it on a higher difficulty where you remove many elements of the HUD? On another note, how cool would it be if you could pretend to not have any bullets (making sure the first two barrels are empty) and because the enemy hears the clicks they think it's save...but then the moment they try to bumrush you, you're loading them full of lead that was conveniently (and intelligently stored) in barrels 3-6.

That would be cool , however i think it would be to late to add that, the game it self, im sure is finished and to put that in would require a lot of work, if even possible.

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 22 of 49 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 11, 2012

I don't think the game is content locked. If it was then they also wouldn't be able to implement what you propose.

Message 23 of 49 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Jun 18, 2012

ND please don't show the ammo count, please. If you have to, then do it only for the easiest difficulty

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 24 of 49 (160 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4224 posts

Jun 18, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

I wouldn't mind it the hud begging their for easy mode, but normal and up should have it gone. I'm sick of games having everything so easy. Recently iv been renting all the old games (PoP,tomb raider, MGS) and while playing some of them, i realized "holy **** these games are hard." After, i compared it to uncharted, killzone , AC and i realized how easy they all were. Games today are way to easy to beat, even are the hardest setting, and that needs to change, i want this game to be a true challenge, even on normal.

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube

Yeah, a lot of today's games kind of baby us gamers. My brother found it funny that people complained how hard "Demon's Soul" was, when he personally had a blast playing it and didn't feel as if it was any harder than games in the past. Back in '96 he spent weeks trying to play/beat "Resident Evil" without saving -- because we didn't have a memory card yet -- and pulled it off.

Go back farther when games just had a limited number of continues and no save option (Or no continue option at all). Those were frustrating times, but you felt much more accomplished when defeating the game.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 25 of 49 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 19, 2012

These are great ideas, ND should use both of them, because it would make the game more tense. I agree with HorrorGod about the health ideas also.

Message 26 of 49 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
593 posts

Jun 19, 2012

I like this idea.  Maybe in some of the harder difficulties in the game?

Message 27 of 49 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1563 posts

Jun 20, 2012

BoobooJones wrote:

I like this idea.  Maybe in some of the harder difficulties in the game?

hard and up

[Yes this siggy is very creative]
Message 28 of 49 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Jun 20, 2012

I agree! DO THIS ND! NOW! You've already delayed it so put something decent in it!

Message 29 of 49 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Jun 20, 2012

Honestly I'd find that really, really annoying. Not extra fun or extra challenging, just a complete pain so I'm glad they decided to put the bullet count on the HUD.

Message 30 of 49 (160 Views)
0 Likes