May 24 2013
By: auburntiger92 Lombax Warrior 128 posts

(Spoilers!) Is the game really ruined?

[ Edited ]
9 replies 429 views Edited May 24, 2013

I'm probably still the only one talking about it but I saw the cutscene titles for the first time yesterday. And yes, it seems like they give away a lot but it just seems like people are taking it all out of context and blowing it all out of proportion. If you've seen the titles then you know what I mean. I guess it's just hard for me to believe, let alone accept the fact that the game could possibly be ruined for me.  Why hasn't Naughty Dog responded to the leaks and try to reassure us we have nothing to worry about? This was my most anticipated game and I'll go as far to say my most anticipated game of this console generation. I just hate the fact that it could possibly be ruined because of some idiots that like to ruin stuff for others.

Message 1 of 10 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11904 posts

Re: Is the game really ruined?

May 24, 2013
Maybe because we do have something to worry about? If the leaks are real, do you want them to lie to you or to say that they are true?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 10 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

May 24, 2013

Don't be too down man. The game still has alot of chances to suprise you. 

I'm sure your going to enjoy the game regardless. The titles don't reveal too much, so don't take it too hard. 

It sucks, but your still going to have an amazing time I'm sure.

Chin up. Smiley Happy

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 3 of 10 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

May 24, 2013
Act like you never read the "leaks" bro. Just play the game & enjoy it. Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 10 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

May 24, 2013
Remember what I said last time, ND has already said that the emotional bulk of this game is in The gameplay itself. Don't even stress the cutscenes titles, this game is FAR from ruined and I truly do believe that.
Message 5 of 10 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

May 25, 2013

Thanks everyone! And my mistake for not putting spoilers in front of the title. If I spoiled something I didn't mean to! I probably should have read over my post before actually posting it!

Message 6 of 10 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

May 25, 2013

auburntiger92 wrote:

Thanks everyone! And my mistake for not putting spoilers in front of the title. If I spoiled something I didn't mean to! I probably should have read over my post before actually posting it!

It wasn't you, it was FUIVT0PLAY who posted in this thread thinking that the spoilers weren't spoilers and posted them because he thought they weren't true. A mod removed them.

sig.png

Message 7 of 10 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

Exactly what @dh0rmazine said. Don't even stress about it, there's lots more than just cutscene titles. You still have all this core gameplay and other things as well. Just relax, and try to keep your mind off of it before release date. Only 3 weeks left. Smiley Happy

The Last of Us Is Out!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 10 (177 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Re: (Spoilers!) Is the game really ruined?

May 25, 2013

There's probably a lot of reasons that Naughty Dog hasn't responded. I think the main reason is that they don't want to bring attention to them by acknowledging their existence, whether they reveal a lot about the plot or not.

Even if you've been spoiled, relax! In a couple of weeks, you'll have the game and you'll forget all about reading the cutscene titles. Just experience the game. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
671 posts

May 25, 2013

PsiloCube wrote:

auburntiger92 wrote:

It wasn't you, it was FUIVT0PLAY who posted in this thread thinking that the spoilers weren't spoilers and posted them because he thought they weren't true. A mod removed them.

Yep. Didn't mean to, sorry guys. I meant to use them as an example, as it wasn't something that was overly concerning, as I described in my post.

Message 10 of 10 (148 Views)
0 Likes