Sep 01 2013
By: SWISSHAKILLA First Son 9 posts

Single Player Trophy Glitches: Does The 1.03 Patch Address Them at All?

5 replies 942 views Edited Sep 1, 2013
I'm kinda into trophies so before I get a new game I visit certain websites that cater to the trophy hunting community.
When I decided to do my research on The Last of Us I noticed that there were quite a few people complaining about certain trophies being glitched, namely the collectible & difficulty ones.
I hate glitched trophies ten times as much as I enjoy unlocking them, so I've been pretty apprehensive about investing my time pursuing the platinum knowing very well that it could all be for nothing.
I would like to know if the most recent patch (1.03) addressed this issues, & if there are any ways to avoid this issue all together.
I would really like to start my survivor run, but I would like to do it in peace, with out worrying about issues outside of the gaming environment.
Message 1 of 6 (942 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Re: Single Player Trophy Glitches: Does The 1.03 Patch Address Them at All?

Sep 1, 2013
Apart from me getting my Scavenger(All collectibles) trophy before I even got all,theres been no problem. I got the trophies for each individual collectible(pendants,doors etc.) when I was supposed to get them. Just remember to wait a while for the difficulty trophies to pop. I finished the game on Survivor and got the trophy for that immediately after the credits. The Hard trophy popped almost 30 seconds later. So just wait until all the trophies pop before quitting or turning the system off.
Message 2 of 6 (905 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Thanks for the tips. I'm also about to start my Platinum run after my first Normal playthrough. I noticed a few posts where people had to play certain parts of the story again for the trophies to unlock for them and some playing through the entire game again for the discussion prompts with Ellie. I am a bit worried as well.

For the difficulty trophies...do they stack? There are a total of 8 difficulty trophies! If I play on Normal + after my first playthrough, will I be given the Easy + and Normal + trophies at the end? Your post made it sound like the Easy, Normal, Hard and Survivor probably stack but what about the + difficulties?

Message 3 of 6 (838 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Sep 3, 2013

ivetusmcsat8202 wrote:

Thanks for the tips. I'm also about to start my Platinum run after my first Normal playthrough. I noticed a few posts where people had to play certain parts of the story again for the trophies to unlock for them and some playing through the entire game again for the discussion prompts with Ellie. I am a bit worried as well.

For the difficulty trophies...do they stack? There are a total of 8 difficulty trophies! If I play on Normal + after my first playthrough, will I be given the Easy + and Normal + trophies at the end? Your post made it sound like the Easy, Normal, Hard and Survivor probably stack but what about the + difficulties?

Do the trophies stack?

Yes, they do. If you beat the game on hard you get the trophies for beating it on hard, normal and easy difficulty.

Message 4 of 6 (827 Views)
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Sep 5, 2013

Thank you.

Message 5 of 6 (799 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Sep 6, 2013
Thanks for the tips. I'm happy to say that my mission for TLoU platinum was a success! The only scare I had was when I got the trophy for getting all the collectibles before I got the ones for the comic books, & firefly emblems. I can't wait for the story expansion to release.
Message 6 of 6 (763 Views)
0 Likes