If this is anything like Call of Duty.. I THINK you can use the default classes until you reach a level where you want to build your own class.
Here are the pictures for the boosters
First Aid Training
I'm kind of glad I'm not doing it because now, I can spend more time playing while he increases his Kudos and has to update lulz.
Hence why I miss the old forum which had tomes. We could all be adding to the same page like it was a google doc.
You mind writing out the Purchasable stuff? 0:55
Edit: Just checking so both don't do the same thing
I'm trying to ask him to show the different levels of each weapon/skill
- El Diablo - Comes with a scope. Press "X" while aiming to zoom in.
- Assault Rifle - A military grade rifle with a high rate of fire.
- Shotgun - A Close range bruiser.
3 Loadout Points.
Rate of fire: 5/10
Reload speed: 3/10
- Military Sniper - A semi-automatic sniper rifle. Press "X" when aiming to enter the second level of zoom.
- Flamethrower - Burn down your enemies at close range.
- Machete - A fast and dangerous melee weapon.