Highlighted
Jun 14 2013
By: dannymlufc_ Sackboy 562 posts

Quitting the Digital Version

4 replies 203 views Edited Jun 14, 2013
So I'm an hour into the game and my download is currently at 75%, can I quit the game and turn off my console safely (i.e will this interrupt the download progress)? I need to go out, Man Of Steel calls! Responses appreciated.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RFFN Website
Message 1 of 5 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1992 posts

Re: Quitting the Digital Version

Jun 14, 2013

Just leave it on. If you have a fast connection, then it should take another 10-15 mins. 26 GB's took me about an hour to download.

Message 2 of 5 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2013

Yes you can.

When you download 75% of the game you can actually start playing the game hwile the remaing 25% downloads (though you have to be isgned into continue to load)

Also with everyone talking about the autosave bug, perhaps you hsould hold on from playing till it is fixed.

ps- Have fun watching the movie Smiley Wink

@PMgun: dam! you running 20mb download? hahaha

I have 6mb download, downloading since 12:30am (pst). right now it's at 88% but I'll let it fully load, then give my PS3 a rest and maybe play later unless save bug is still present

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 5 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Wow, you guys are lucky, it takes me about one hour to download 1GB.

Message 4 of 5 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Well I would leave it on IF I did have a fast connection Smiley Very Happy Sadly I do not. Thanks for the quick replies! I guess I'll just quit to XMB since the stupid auto save bug wont let me click quit to main menu.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RFFN Website
Message 5 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes