Reply
Highlighted
Jun 16 2013
By: Kigaa First Son 4 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Questions about Season Pass Day 1 Bonus Content

9 replies 480 views Edited Jun 16, 2013

I pre-ordered the game a day before release (gamestop)

I picked the game Friday (release day) and decided to purchase the season pass for the bonus content mostly

 

* I added both codes (one for gamestop exclusives) and (one for the season pass)

 

Since I purchased the season pass on release day, will I not get the bonuses?

 

  • Increased Crafting Speed
  • Increased Healing Speed
  • 9mm Reload Speed Upgrade
  • Rifle Clip Capacity Upgrade
  • Grounded – exclusive 90min “Making of The Last of Us” documentary

I installed the season pass, yet in the game, under downloadable, I just see season pass (which is installed)

My question is, how do I get those bonuses or are they only available if I preordered the season pass instead of making the purchase on release day? If anyone can clarify this for more, I'd appreciate it. Also, if it should be available, what am I doing wrong to not be able to enable it? I also don't see the "Grounded Documentary"

 

Message 1 of 10 (480 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/09/2008
Offline
1225 posts
 

Re: Questions about Season Pass Day 1 Bonus Content

Jun 16, 2013

i downloaded my season pass before the game hit, so from what I can tell, the files were saved and ready to go -

 

The Making of us is downloadable from the bonus option

 

 

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 2 of 10 (474 Views)
First Son
Registered: 06/16/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: Questions about Season Pass Day 1 Bonus Content

Jun 16, 2013
I just noticed in the PSN store that I had an option to download "The Last Of Us Day 1 Season Pass Bonus Content". So apparently I do have it. However, how do I activate this in-game? I'm only about 45 mins to an hour into the game (Just met Ellie).
Message 3 of 10 (471 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/09/2008
Offline
1225 posts
 

Re: Questions about Season Pass Day 1 Bonus Content

Jun 16, 2013

Save your game, exit and download the season pass content; then restart - that's it

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 4 of 10 (468 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/16/2012
Offline
231 posts
 

Re: Questions about Season Pass Day 1 Bonus Content

Jun 16, 2013

Kigaa wrote:

I pre-ordered the game a day before release (gamestop)

I picked the game Friday (release day) and decided to purchase the season pass for the bonus content mostly

 

* I added both codes (one for gamestop exclusives) and (one for the season pass)

 

Since I purchased the season pass on release day, will I not get the bonuses?

 

  • Increased Crafting Speed
  • Increased Healing Speed
  • 9mm Reload Speed Upgrade
  • Rifle Clip Capacity Upgrade
  • Grounded – exclusive 90min “Making of The Last of Us” documentary

I installed the season pass, yet in the game, under downloadable, I just see season pass (which is installed)

My question is, how do I get those bonuses or are they only available if I preordered the season pass instead of making the purchase on release day? If anyone can clarify this for more, I'd appreciate it. Also, if it should be available, what am I doing wrong to not be able to enable it? I also don't see the "Grounded Documentary"

 


Well just start up a game and press select and look at the upgrades if the crafting speed and healing speed are at level 1 then the bonuses have worked.

Message 5 of 10 (462 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 06/14/2013
Offline
428 posts
 

Re: Questions about Season Pass Day 1 Bonus Content

Jun 16, 2013
Will only be getting single player if it looks okay. Screw multiplayer and screw those casual bonuses. Why would they even have increased health, reloading and crafting speed as a bonus. Isn't this supposed to be a survival game, not call of duty.
TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Message 6 of 10 (457 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/16/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: Questions about Season Pass Day 1 Bonus Content

Jun 16, 2013

Okay. I assume I won't see the bonus upgrades in the bonus menu after I: Save game, PSN Menu, download bonus content.

 

After doing in this I see this in the in-game menu under Downloadables:

 

DLC >>> Season Pass

Extras>>> (All three uncharted)

The Making of the Last Of Us

 

I assume it automatically applies the bonus content and won't show it here?

How do I know I have it in-game? I go to crafting and don't see any extras or do I just need to believe that the upgrades have already applied and once I get the rifle, I will see the upgrade. Sorry, I just want to make sure this bonus content is actually applied.

 

Thanks Matt

Message 7 of 10 (443 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/16/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: Questions about Season Pass Day 1 Bonus Content

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

DarkRuins wrote:

Kigaa wrote:

I pre-ordered the game a day before release (gamestop)

I picked the game Friday (release day) and decided to purchase the season pass for the bonus content mostly

 

* I added both codes (one for gamestop exclusives) and (one for the season pass)

 

Since I purchased the season pass on release day, will I not get the bonuses?

 

  • Increased Crafting Speed
  • Increased Healing Speed
  • 9mm Reload Speed Upgrade
  • Rifle Clip Capacity Upgrade
  • Grounded – exclusive 90min “Making of The Last of Us” documentary

I installed the season pass, yet in the game, under downloadable, I just see season pass (which is installed)

My question is, how do I get those bonuses or are they only available if I preordered the season pass instead of making the purchase on release day? If anyone can clarify this for more, I'd appreciate it. Also, if it should be available, what am I doing wrong to not be able to enable it? I also don't see the "Grounded Documentary"

 


Well just start up a game and press select and look at the upgrades if the crafting speed and healing speed are at level 1 then the bonuses have worked.



Ahh. Thanks good sir. I do see that crafting speed is lvl 1 along with healing speed. I assumed the other upgrades will be shown as I come across the 9mm and rifle (I'm only 45 mins into the game).

 

Thank you everyone. 

 

 

 

 

Message 8 of 10 (428 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/16/2012
Offline
231 posts
 

Re: Questions about Season Pass Day 1 Bonus Content

Jun 16, 2013

Kigaa wrote:

DarkRuins wrote:

Kigaa wrote:

I pre-ordered the game a day before release (gamestop)

I picked the game Friday (release day) and decided to purchase the season pass for the bonus content mostly

 

* I added both codes (one for gamestop exclusives) and (one for the season pass)

 

Since I purchased the season pass on release day, will I not get the bonuses?

 

  • Increased Crafting Speed
  • Increased Healing Speed
  • 9mm Reload Speed Upgrade
  • Rifle Clip Capacity Upgrade
  • Grounded – exclusive 90min “Making of The Last of Us” documentary

I installed the season pass, yet in the game, under downloadable, I just see season pass (which is installed)

My question is, how do I get those bonuses or are they only available if I preordered the season pass instead of making the purchase on release day? If anyone can clarify this for more, I'd appreciate it. Also, if it should be available, what am I doing wrong to not be able to enable it? I also don't see the "Grounded Documentary"

 


Well just start up a game and press select and look at the upgrades if the crafting speed and healing speed are at level 1 then the bonuses have worked.



Ahh. Thanks good sir. I do see that crafting speed is lvl 1 along with healing speed. I assumed the other upgrades will be shown as I come across the 9mm and rifle (I'm only 45 mins into the game).

 

Thank you everyone. 

 

 

 

 


Yep, when you unlock the 9mm and the rifle you'll be able to see the upgrades to them when you reach one of the workbenches used to upgrade your guns.

Message 9 of 10 (418 Views)
First Son
Registered: 06/17/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Questions about Season Pass Day 1 Bonus Content

Jun 17, 2013

For the day one bonuses (reload, rifle, etc.) only work one time on one game save?  I'm 50% through the game on hard already.  I've already upgraded the first level of healing and extra ammo for the rifle - will this stack on top?  Or is this something I should save for Survivor?  Does it carry over to NewGame+ ??

Thanks!

Message 10 of 10 (341 Views)
Reply
0 Likes