Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Re: Predict the Last of Us sales!

[ Edited ]
May 23, 2013

@Matt: I'm sorry to hear that man. That really blows. Good thing you pulled through man. Alot of kids can't do what you did and give up. Strong willed, is what you are my friend. 

If you see that a*sholes who bullied you, you should kick the **** out of them if you get the chance. Smiley Wink

Edit: profanity

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 31 of 50 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

May 22, 2013

fadi002 wrote:

I pre-ordered The Last Of Us at EB Games (gamestop) and they never asked to see any ID or have my parents buy it, lol. I'm 16. Though I hope they won't ask for that when I'm actually picking it up...

When I preordered Max Payne 3 from EB last year, they didn't ask for ID but he told me take "make sure you bring your ID when you pick it up, otherwise we can't sell it to you." Guess he assumed I was 17 Smiley Happy So you might wanna find some old guys or something when you pick it up. 

Anyway, I'm ordering online this time around. Got a solid deal so I'm risiking the small chance of it not making it to my house Friday. 

Message 32 of 50 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

May 22, 2013

BO2TLOU wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

I pre-ordered The Last Of Us at EB Games (gamestop) and they never asked to see any ID or have my parents buy it, lol. I'm 16. Though I hope they won't ask for that when I'm actually picking it up...

When I preordered Max Payne 3 from EB last year, they didn't ask for ID but he told me take "make sure you bring your ID when you pick it up, otherwise we can't sell it to you." Guess he assumed I was 17 Smiley Happy So you might wanna find some old guys or something when you pick it up. 

Anyway, I'm ordering online this time around. Got a solid deal so I'm risiking the small chance of it not making it to my house Friday. 

Dam. I guess I'll just tell them I already had my parents with me when paying for it... If that doesn't work, I'll just have to wait for someone to pick it up with me Smiley Sad

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 33 of 50 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

May 22, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

@Matt: I'm sorry to hear that man. That really blows. Good thing you pulled through man. Alot of kids can't do what you did and give up. Strong willed, is what you are my friend. 

If you see that a*sholes who bullied you, you should kick the sh*t out of them if you get the chance. Smiley Wink

thanks, but I'm not the revenge kinda guy, I just ignore them if I ever see them again, which is unlikely, I'm at a different school now Smiley Wink

Message 34 of 50 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

May 22, 2013
@Matt I'm sorry to hear that...but if you ever see those bullies in the street & they start stuff with you, you have to stand up to them, you can't let yourself be put down by senseless D Bags. I'm not saying you should resort to violence ( I always did ) but don't ever let them talk down to you.
Message 35 of 50 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

May 22, 2013

its worse when you have a strict religous mother who didnt want  any violence in the house but its funnier when your dad doesent give a flying F so he buys it for you just to **bleep** off the old ball and chain luckily im 22 now lol.

Message 36 of 50 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

May 22, 2013

PARKOURBOY24 wrote:

its worse when you have a strict religous mother who didnt want  any violence in the house but its funnier when your dad doesent give a flying F so he buys it for you just to **bleep** off the old ball and chain luckily im 22 now lol.

Has she read the bible? It's pretty violent.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 37 of 50 (123 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

9 Million units sold. 

Message 38 of 50 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

May 22, 2013

@eyecue lol ha ha ya i said the same thing to her and she caves now but hey i was like 8 or 9 we dont think of these things when were that age lol

Message 39 of 50 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

May 22, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

PARKOURBOY24 wrote:

Has she read the bible? It's pretty violent.

Woah, we agree on something.

sig.png

Message 40 of 50 (98 Views)
0 Likes