Jan 31 2013
By: THE_RECLAlMER First Son 5 posts

Post-Pandemic Statue Pictures

7 replies 276 views Edited Jan 31, 2013

Hey,

I'm not too sure if this is where I am supposed to post this but I spoke with someone from Project Triforce and asked them about some pictures of the statue.

This is how they replied..

"Project TriForce

Congrats on scoring one! Sorry but all the info has to come from Sony. If you go to the Play Station Blog I am sure they will help you out."

So, how do we obtain this images??

Thanks!

Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 8 (276 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Re: Post-Pandemic Statue Pictures

Jan 31, 2013

As far as we know, there is only 1 picture of the statue. Give them time and we will see more sneak peaks I'm sure. 

Last-of-Us-Post-pandemic-edition.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 8 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Also waiting on pics...no help so far. They make a $160 CE and give us one picture of the statue which does not look very well done (Ellie's face). I hope it just seems that way in the picture.

Message 3 of 8 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Looks meh, wish they'd bundled it with a full-size Clicker head bust instead. Would've definitely brought the PP edition if so.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 4 of 8 (218 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Jan 31, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Looks meh, wish they'd bundled it with a full-size Clicker head bust instead. Would've definitely brought the PP edition if so.

Yea I was hoping for that too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 8 (208 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Yeah, I agree with Tommy, Ellie's face doesn't look the greatest in that picture.

I really hope they release either an unboxing video or some pictures so we can get a better look at the detail of the statue.

I'm so stoked that I got a copy of the PP edition, but I'm slightly skeptical of the statue quality. Correct me if I'm wrong but apparently these guys are behind the Max Payne 3 status, which was pretty mediocre, but they were also behind the Gears of War Epic Edition statue which is quite the work of art.

Fingers crossed its worth the cashola! Either way, this game is looking incredible Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 8 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Statue*
Message 7 of 8 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Jan 31, 2013
I guess you are right in regards to MP3 and GeoW 3 Max wasn't the best quality although Marcus from Gears was amazing i have both and comparing Marcus to Max, Marcus wins the show big time with the glow in the dark kind of thing. Although i think that an unboxing video will be available not far from the game''s release.
Message 8 of 8 (150 Views)
0 Likes