Jun 12 2013
By: WhiskeyFinger First Son 1 posts

Playable on 20gb PS3?

3 replies 1278 views Edited Jun 12, 2013

Listening to Weekend Confirmed this morning, and they mentioned that the download size needed for this game is really big. Not sure if they were talking about the game itself or the day 1 DLC. Either way, will this game be fully playable on the first generation 20gb PS3s? Also saw a post on here that said the download will be 26gb. Can anyone confirm if I will be able to play this game off the disc, and/or if I will be able to get the DLC, with a 20gb PS3?

Message 1 of 4 (1,278 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Re: Playable on 20gb PS3?

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

WhiskeyFinger wrote:

Listening to Weekend Confirmed this morning, and they mentioned that the download size needed for this game is really big. Not sure if they were talking about the game itself or the day 1 DLC. Either way, will this game be fully playable on the first generation 20gb PS3s? Also saw a post on here that said the download will be 26gb. Can anyone confirm if I will be able to play this game off the disc, and/or if I will be able to get the DLC, with a 20gb PS3?

If you're downloading the game....you're **bleep**.

Just buy the disc.

DLC is content that's already on the disc. It'll just be unlocked

Edit: Profanity Removed

Message 2 of 4 (1,036 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
70 posts

Jun 12, 2013

You'll be fine with the physical copy of the game, you'd need 26 gigs if you were going to buy the entire game from the PS Store. As for the DLC I think it's not going to be larger than a few gigs so I think you don't have to worry about that either. Smiley Wink

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 3 of 4 (993 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3064 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Yeah either buy the hard copy of it or upgrade your harddrive. How is your HDD not already full?

Message 4 of 4 (966 Views)
0 Likes